Authentic Watches

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Authentic Watches

Post by conjurer » September 29th 2020, 9:44am

Is this a good dealer? I'd like some feedback from you dumb bastards. Thanks!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Authentic Watches

Post by TemerityB » September 29th 2020, 10:23am

conjurer wrote:
September 29th 2020, 9:44am
Is this a good dealer? I'd like some feedback from you dumb bastards. Thanks!
I have ordered exactly one watch from that dealer. Long time ago. I got free overnight shipping. However, the watch came and it was fine, but it was clearly not in its original packaging. Such is life with a gray market dealer; stuff gets thrown around, and you can bet on a lack of warranty materials, reboxings, etc.

I know I got an "authentic watch" there, but I wouldn't go back. Just my two cents.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » September 29th 2020, 10:53am

I've purchased:

Omega PO XXL
Omega Railmaster XXL
Victorinox diver
Bulova ladies ceramic
Technomarine Maori (pre Invicta)

All without problem. I wish I had the PO and Railmastwr back. Still have the others.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 29th 2020, 1:46pm

My feedback is that’s one fucked up name!

Hey Conj - howdja like to buy a REAL Rolex? Check out my new store, REAL ROLEX RESALE, where I swear to you - I SWEAR - on some childrens’s lives (they’re our future, you know), that these REAL Rolex watches have hardly been meddled with at all!

You will be amazed when you receive your REAL Rolex watch and learn that it is “not too bad”, and how it is “pretty much all there”!
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 29th 2020, 1:56pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 29th 2020, 1:46pm
My feedback is that’s one fucked up name!

Hey Conj - howdja like to buy a REAL Rolex? Check out my new store, REAL ROLEX RESALE, where I swear to you - I SWEAR - on some childrens’s lives (they’re our future, you know), that these REAL Rolex watches have hardly been meddled with at all!

You will be amazed when you receive your REAL Rolex watch and learn that it is “not too bad”, and how it is “pretty much all there”!
What am I, Dr. Smells over here? Me? Look at me! Wrong! I cain't Aphord two Bye know Rolecks. I'm Am sew Broak i Can't Knott afford two Pay Atenshun!!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “General Watch talk”