History of the 7750

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: History of the 7750

Post by TemerityB » September 27th 2020, 2:59pm

I think folks like conjurer will bust what's left of my balls for noting this, but I remain a huge fan of the 7750. It's a great workhorse chrono and about as rock solid as it gets. I only own one, on a Hamilton no less, but it remains one of my favorite pieces.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 27th 2020, 7:50pm

TemerityB wrote:
September 27th 2020, 2:59pm
I think folks like conjurer will bust what's left of my balls for noting this, but I remain a huge fan of the 7750. It's a great workhorse chrono and about as rock solid as it gets. I only own one, on a Hamilton no less, but it remains one of my favorite pieces.
No ball-breaking here for the 7750. While it's certainly not the finest chrono movement ever made, it's certainly stood the test of time, and allowed plenty of us a lot of love for the hobby. I've owned several watches using this movement, and though I've had minor problems with a couple, it's still amazing for the price.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by 3Flushes » September 28th 2020, 7:26am

conjurer wrote:
September 27th 2020, 7:50pm
TemerityB wrote:
September 27th 2020, 2:59pm
No ball-breaking here for the 7750. While it's certainly not the finest chrono movement ever made, it's certainly stood the test of time, and allowed plenty of us a lot of love for the hobby. I've owned several watches using this movement, and though I've had minor problems with a couple, it's still amazing for the price.
I've had several , and I have two currently; why, I even paid to have one fixed whose staff lost its balance.

The venerable 7750 doesn't pretend to be anything it's not and carries on as it has for decades; a dependable, highly accurate, economical, workhorse.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “General Watch talk”