HUGE Luxury Watch News ...

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

HUGE Luxury Watch News ...

Post by TemerityB » September 15th 2020, 6:00pm

... from upstate New York: Croton has a new website!

For this special announcent, I've invited a former member for WatchGeeks to take it from here. He's back collecting quality TV watches following his stint in hospice after WG went belly up, and it takes time for wrist abraisions to heal. Take it away, Mystery Geek, who revisits many of his most famous lines here (these, except for two, are actually culled from his actual WG posts):

"And we are all dancing around like teenagers! I want to welcome you haters to the new

https://www.crotonwatch.com/

I urge every one of of you to just click that link and see the array of fine quality luxury timepieces from the Merm and his pals - 20 pages of models we've never heard of, straight off the boat from Guangzhou! You can learn all about the Croton lifetime warranty, unsurpassed in the watch industry! Plus: Pens, pens, pens - Croton also makes pens! AND you get a cool discount - see the super-hip tashtag code you have to enter - so the savings are even better than TV! And there is even a special video featuring David Mermelstein and Tim Temple to welcome you!

Remember - it's the new website launch sale!! Everyone was excited about September 1 - but THIS is the best sale ever! You don't own my wallet!!!"

In all seriousness - check out the prices they're asking for this unbelivable array of El Cheapo vending machine watches. It's incredible.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: HUGE Luxury Watch News ...

Post by TemerityB » September 16th 2020, 1:15am

conjurer wrote:
September 15th 2020, 6:44pm
I was somewhat outraged by the lack of 55-inch belts on offer.
Yeah. To quote the late, great Fred Willard: "Wha hoppen?!?"
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”