Happy Labour Day You Planks

conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Happy Labour Day You Planks

Post by conjurer » September 7th 2020, 11:20pm

Well well well, hear I am again, youre youthful correspondant Dirtbox, checking in on my Yankee cousins to see how you fucks are selabrating the Labour Day holiday you fucks.

Things are well at the Dirtbox estate you fucking cocks. Im still in the British army as a leftenant you cocks. Now that Im lionised in the press for my VC and sew Fourth everythings great. I get to roger all the young birds in Swansea the fucks, and my dicks rarely left dry the cocks. Since queenie saw fit to night me Ive got more arse than a bus seat you fucking planks. Now both Browning and Orerliken want me to rep there companys the fucks, witch means that Dirtbox will be sitting pretty for another generation you planks, all from running away from surviving as the Last Man a terrible attack by Johnny Taliban when all my mates got slautered the fucks.

Anyway, I hope all you ancient fucks enjoy youre fucking Labour day you cocks. Ill be geting my dick sucked by some nice bird in Mayfair whilst you elderly cocks cook some ball Park franks on your fucking grills you bell-ends.

Best regards, Second Leftenant Sir Reginald Dirtbox, VC, MBE you cocks.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “General Watch talk”