A few watches....

iwasbanned (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

A few watches....

Post by iwasbanned » August 31st 2020, 9:13am

that I'm waiting on. I know you guys are anti paying up front for something, but to me it's worth locking in some of these watches as I expect they'll be hard to get down the road. Anyway, I was little bit bored and thought I'd share my enthusiasm.

#1 Panerai 305

This one has been in my collection for a while going on 8 years, waiting for it, because recently I sent it in for service. I've owned several Panerai and this is the lone survivor. I like it cause it's a big, bold watch.

#2 Seiko Frozen Margarita

I'm a fan of dials with color. This one caught my eye and found one in Toronto, should be here in September, we'll see if it sticks around.

#3 Ming 18.04

This one is probably the most divisive. Lot's of people love it and an equal number hate it. To me, it's unique and different. It'll be here around the end of the year.

biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: A few watches....

Post by biglove » August 31st 2020, 12:06pm

Have never understood the appeal of Panerai. I don’t doubt that they are extremely well made, but I just don’t get them. Glad you are getting yours back though.

Thumbs up on the Seiko and the Ming. Look forward to seeing those more.
Last edited by biglove on August 31st 2020, 5:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: A few watches....

Post by TemerityB » August 31st 2020, 2:27pm

I think the Ming watches are absolutely spiffy. Nice to see one up close - I have yet to see one out in the wild.

Well done, with all the choices.
Last edited by TemerityB on August 31st 2020, 5:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”