Insulting the memory of a WL

koimaster
Founder

Insulting the memory of a WL

Post by koimaster » August 2nd 2019, 12:26pm

bigedsurf whom I knew and spoke with a few times via phone as did Kahuna74, had jingles on ignore more than once, took him off and back on again. For the record, bigedsurf was a former Marine and he told me early on that a certain rodent was a fraud. I already knew that based on posts the rodent made as did a few others here on the board. One of those whom some might remember was Greg aka GregL515. Greg was also a former Marine and a contracted defense attorney for the Corps. He also contacted back in 2013 and asked me to check the on the claims the rodent made because they were at best fabrications. What the butt hurt, twice banned rodent posts about me is not relevant. What is relevant is his bullshit about deceased members and more fabrications about his relationships with them. Reminds me of his fake "missing my buddy who died on 9/11" claims.

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=28826

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=29748&p=340435#p340435

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Insulting the memory of a WL

Post by TemerityB » August 2nd 2019, 2:06pm

JAS1125 wrote:I don't know who is worse anymore, him or the blogger.

Those two and about two or three others I can think of (not necessarily members here) are the people who give the hobby a bad name.
Best of luck to all my longtime friends here. Please stay safe, always.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 2nd 2019, 5:08pm

Nah, Bazinga! is nothing but a goof, and an outsider. We busted his balls, and he showed up to bust ours, fair enough. After that he was just creepy and stupid.

But Mort was one of us. He was a Watchlord, and threw that away because of his insipid fantasies and Walter Mitty-like personality. Mort's beneath contempt.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » August 2nd 2019, 8:27pm

conjurer wrote:

Nah, Bazinga! is nothing but a goof, and an outsider. We busted his balls, and he showed up to bust ours, fair enough. After that he was just creepy and stupid.

But Mort was one of us. He was a Watchlord, and threw that away because of his insipid fantasies and Walter Mitty-like personality. Mort's beneath contempt.

Agreed. I counted "Don" as a friend. So wanted to believe he wasn't lying but he was. Since his getting booted, haven't heard from him in many months.

He knows he was cold busted and can't handle the truth.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 2nd 2019, 11:34pm

biglove wrote:
conjurer wrote:

Agreed. I counted "Don" as a friend. So wanted to believe he wasn't lying but he was. Since his getting booted, haven't heard from him in many months.

He knows he was cold busted and can't handle the truth.

I think that anyone who has ever been in the military regardless of rank or duration might have been suspicious of him. Being proud of his service as he claimed is fine and dandy but I have never met a vet who brought it up all of the time? It is a personal thing for most and if discussed, it is normally with your peers. In his case it was always stories about himself and as time went by, the story about his father changed as well. All bullshit.

Take his story about his dad being a gunny (gunnery sgt) in the marine corp. it came from his dad having found out that he passed the test for promotion to gunny but he left the service before receiving his grades. The problem is the rank of gunny was replaced by the rank of tech Sgt between 1946-1959. If his dad was in the core in 1953 he could not have passed the test for a rank that did not exist.

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 3rd 2019, 4:51pm

Ya know...

It used to bother me when I'd see that fucking damnable old fool comment on this forum (or some of us individually) on this Yellow Box forum. Used my name in its entirety, as I recall.

But it's been a long, long time since the old goat got the bum's rush out of here. Now, none of us have fit in perfectly at every place we've been; I have a sterling track record at my jobs, but with one blemish: I was fired once for telling my boss that one of his ideas was "fucking stupid" at a "team meeting" (surprised?). So did I canvas the old office, stare at my old boss through a telescope, try to seduce his wife, write letters to the editor at my local paper? No, I swallowed hard, enjoyed a few weeks of leisure, then got another job. Such is life. Nobody's perfect.

But this Mort guy, he of the fake aviation, fake war pedigree, and, apparently, watch collection that might as well be fakes, given their TV wartch status? He royally fucks up here, gets a righteous boot outta here, but the he just can't take the music. He's been wronged! It's eating him up inside, to the point where he's compelled to write about it virtually every fucking day, some insipid jibe or spoof or complaint that the fapping gibbons that comprise the membership over there probably don't have a clue about in the first place. Yes, he whines, he cries, he can't let us go. It's eatin' him up, it's messin' with his brain. But then again - I remember how he used to react whenever anyone here wrote a review of a watch, any watch - he'd get butt-chapped when other members praised the reviews. He's so fucking off-kilter in the cranium that he believed that anyone else who ever came up with a review was horning in on "his" territory. Oh, how he dreamed of being the big-time best watch reviewer here! Sure, his reviews read like the booklet you get with your new watch, but his were in Comic Sans! Serious stuff, to be taken seriously!

But now he's gone, his role as the preeminent watch reviewer in the whole wide world crashed into the soil, much like those planes he used to copy and paste write about.

Good! As John Lee Hooker spittled, serves you right to suffa.

Fuck this doddering old lubber that insisted he was no longer buying Invicta, then revealed that he'd lick Lalo's taint if it meant there was a free Pro Diver in it for him. Mort is a liar, a fraud, a flaming asshole, and a person who obviously has no life other than logging on every day - what other type of mental midget, in public no less, complains about a forum that he now claims to want no part of? It's because even that's a lie - he wants to be a Watchlord so bad, it's making the yellowed boxers slurp right into his puckered gray sphincter. We're so unfair. SO unfair!!! There is one thing you did, Mort, better than any of us here: You could lie your withered butt off like P.T. Barnum with a 20-inch rotating fan shoved in it.

Na na na naaaaaa na, hero aviator. Na-na-na-na, na-na-nana, hey hey, good bye, you know-nothing clown.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » August 3rd 2019, 7:33pm

T-B, that's a right and proper summary. Makes me feel better and gives insight into how pathetic he is.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 3rd 2019, 7:37pm

TemerityB wrote:Ya know...

It used to bother me when I'd see that fucking damnable old fool comment on this forum (or some of us individually) on this Yellow Box forum. Used my name in its entirety, as I recall.

But it's been a long, long time since the old goat got the bum's rush out of here. Now, none of us have fit in perfectly at every place we've been; I have a sterling track record at my jobs, but with one blemish: I was fired once for telling my boss that one of his ideas was "fucking stupid" at a "team meeting" (surprised?). So did I canvas the old office, stare at my old boss through a telescope, try to seduce his wife, write letters to the editor at my local paper? No, I swallowed hard, enjoyed a few weeks of leisure, then got another job. Such is life. Nobody's perfect.

But this Mort guy, he of the fake aviation, fake war pedigree, and, apparently, watch collection that might as well be fakes, given their TV wartch status? He royally fucks up here, gets a righteous boot outta here, but the he just can't take the music. He's been wronged! It's eating him up inside, to the point where he's compelled to write about it virtually every fucking day, some insipid jibe or spoof or complaint that the fapping gibbons that comprise the membership over there probably don't have a clue about in the first place. Yes, he whines, he cries, he can't let us go. It's eatin' him up, it's messin' with his brain. But then again - I remember how he used to react whenever anyone here wrote a review of a watch, any watch - he'd get butt-chapped when other members praised the reviews. He's so fucking off-kilter in the cranium that he believed that anyone else who ever came up with a review was horning in on "his" territory. Oh, how he dreamed of being the big-time best watch reviewer here! Sure, his reviews read like the booklet you get with your new watch, but his were in Comic Sans! Serious stuff, to be taken seriously!

But now he's gone, his role as the preeminent watch reviewer in the whole wide world crashed into the soil, much like those planes he used to copy and paste write about.

Good! As John Lee Hooker spittled, serves you right to suffa.

Fuck this doddering old lubber that insisted he was no longer buying Invicta, then revealed that he'd lick Lalo's taint if it meant there was a free Pro Diver in it for him. Mort is a liar, a fraud, a flaming asshole, and a person who obviously has no life other than logging on every day - what other type of mental midget, in public no less, complains about a forum that he now claims to want no part of? It's because even that's a lie - he wants to be a Watchlord so bad, it's making the yellowed boxers slurp right into his puckered gray sphincter. We're so unfair. SO unfair!!! There is one thing you did, Mort, better than any of us here: You could lie your withered butt off like P.T. Barnum with a 20-inch rotating fan shoved in it.

Na na na naaaaaa na, hero aviator. Na-na-na-na, na-na-nana, hey hey, good bye, you know-nothing clown.

Dang. Fuck.
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » August 3rd 2019, 8:14pm

I was going post a question about what the hell happened, but then I remember the search button... and was extremely disappointed in what was revealed. Sad.

But also angering to take something “as presented” because you foolishly gave credibility where it wasn’t warranted. It pisses me off, I liked the guy I thought he was...
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 3rd 2019, 11:21pm

Nuvolari wrote:I was going post a question about what the hell happened, but then I remember the search button... and was extremely disappointed in what was revealed. Sad.

But also angering to take something “as presented” because you foolishly gave credibility where it wasn’t warranted. It pisses me off, I liked the guy I thought he was...

Quite so. I was totally fooled by Mort; I have no regrets not saying that I wasn't.

Leave it to be said that Big Ed was a true Watchlord, and that Mort wasn't. Big Ed was the real thing, and Mort wasn't.

In fact, Mort was a fucking cunt, and I'm glad that he's gone. I'm also glad that, as T so accurate points out above, Mort really, really wishes he was still a Watchlord.

But he isn't. Why? Because Mort's a fucking cunt.

We are the Watchlords. We are the real thing.

Who are these imbeciles who kneel not before the power of the Watchlords?
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » August 4th 2019, 8:23am

I haven’t said anything because of my disgust of mort, I’m beyond pissed that he would even have the balls to bring up Ed’s memory. I know Alan talked to him,Alain did also and before his death we became close and on his next trip to Florida we were going offshore fishing together which sadly never happened. Ed’s death hit me particularly hard. So Mort any time you have the fucking balls any cage, ring or wrestling mat in the world any time I’ll be there. I would love to choke your dumb ass out and fucking knock your head back to reality.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » August 4th 2019, 9:48am

When your lies overlap.

This thread. https://www.watchlords.com/forum/viewto ... aq#p162484

Mort wrote a loooonnnggg post. I cropped everything but this, see what I underlined.

How did he wake up under a cement slab on 9/11, get years of rehab and surgery’s and find time to make the war over there, while he was in a hospital fighting for his life?

Jesus, how did I not put two and 2 together sooner? I feel like a damned fool.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » August 4th 2019, 10:59am

svaglic wrote:When your lies overlap.

Mort wrote a loooonnnggg post. I cropped everything but this, see what I underlined.

How did he wake up under a cement slab on 9/11, get years of rehab and surgery’s and find time to make the war over there, while he was in a hospital fighting for his life?

Don't feel badly. I presumed he was there in some type of non-combatant role.

Thinking back, my presumption makes no sense. Why would the Navy have someone on the ground in Iraq?

ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » August 4th 2019, 1:27pm

conjurer wrote:
Nuvolari wrote:I was going post a question about what the hell happened, but then I remember the search button... and was extremely disappointed in what was revealed. Sad.

Quite so. I was totally fooled by Mort; I have no regrets not saying that I wasn't.

Leave it to be said that Big Ed was a true Watchlord, and that Mort wasn't. Big Ed was the real thing, and Mort wasn't.

In fact, Mort was a fucking cunt, and I'm glad that he's gone. I'm also glad that, as T so accurate points out above, Mort really, really wishes he was still a Watchlord.

But he isn't. Why? Because Mort's a fucking cunt.

We are the Watchlords. We are the real thing.

Who are these imbeciles who kneel not before the power of the Watchlords?

Don’t let it bother you John, I believe a lot of us were fooled by his lies. I know for me I felt like a dumbass falling for the snake charmers bullshit. Truthfully it probably feels like that the day most geeks found out that they spent thousands and thousands on worthless tv wartches.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 4th 2019, 4:56pm

svaglic wrote:When your lies overlap.

Better late than never, Allison - that's a hell of a digging job there.

There isn't a thing that Mort ever wrote, even his beeu-tee-full "reviews," that can't be clearly and succinctly proven to be Pure. Steaming. Bullshit.
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » August 4th 2019, 6:12pm

I had a more benign view of the guy based in part I suppose on not believing much anyway - though I too didn't put the timeline to the test.

A large part of my disinterest is based on what might be a faulty memory - specifically a stickied post at the old BDWF wherein he noted that he collected military memorabilia and did not claim personal experience in the flight jackets or patches - which I extended to things like rings and whatnot. Of course if I'm dreaming the contents of that post I'd have to acknowledge that I had no reasonable basis for writing off much as a joke. The picture of dental implant pegs attributed to drug-induced drymouth due to 9-11 I did mistakenly take at absolute face value. The embellishment of one's dad I simply missed.

But in the final analysis that which I find most inexplicable and rather sad is an apparent inability to just move on. The idea that he'll ride that stick-horse all the way to the grave is disquieting. But what the hell do I know? I'm good friends with an ex-wife - I've got a lot of "moving on" practice. Letting slights real or imagined fester in perpetuity can't be good.
kevco
Master of Time

Post by kevco » August 6th 2019, 7:34am

He took me in hook, line and nuts.
I was a weapons loader on LTV A-7 Corsair II (D model) while in the Oklahoma Air National Guard,138th Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance (CAM) Squadron attached to the 125th Tactical Fighter Squadron from 1980-1986 coming out as an E-4. So I immediately glommed onto his story from the very beginning.

I feel the need to substantiate my service because of all the tomfoolery brought on me.
125th_Tactical_Fighter_Squadron_A-7D-5-CV_Corsair_II_69-6229.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 6th 2019, 8:36am

kevco wrote:
August 6th 2019, 7:34am
He took me in hook, line and nuts.
I was a weapons loader on LTV A-7 Corsair II (D model) while in the Oklahoma Air National Guard,138th Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance (CAM) Squadron attached to the 125th Tactical Fighter Squadron from 1980-1986 coming out as an E-4. So I immediately glommed onto his story from the very beginning.

I feel the need to substantiate my service because of all the tomfoolery brought on me.

125th_Tactical_Fighter_Squadron_A-7D-5-CV_Corsair_II_69-6229.jpg

no need to prove it nor does anyone else have to prove they served in the military, the peace corps or the girl scouts. The fake aviator known as misterjingles aka mortuus aka fakiator was and is the exception. His Walter Mitty stories always made him the center of attention which is what a geek seems to need.

He stole the valor of the fallen and injured on 9/11 with his bullshit claims. He stole the valor of real aviators and sailors who did receive the purple heart (he never did receive even one let alone two). He never attended the Naval Academy. He is a fraud and unless you are a suspicious type of person as I am, it was easy to get sucked in. Mostly that occurred because folks want to believe, not because they are foolish or naïve. Remember, he was banned twice here, both for almost the identical reason, neither of which was related to his politics. He dishonored a man he claims is his father with a bullshit story of that man becoming a Gunny Sgt in the Marine Corp (favorite gunny watch belonging to his father) and then again with a BS story of how his father took the test to become a Gunny before he left the Corps in 1953 and passed but never knew it until years later. The problem with those lies is that the rank did not exist between 1946 and 1959 when it was re-instated as an E-7 rank, not an E-6 as before.

His bogus claims about the man he claims is his father went further with the blood wings story and his father now was a trained A-1 Skyraider Pilot who learned to fly in the USNR which is also bullshit. The person claimed as the father was a trained attorney and as such would not have received flight training. This is not JAG the TV series.

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 6th 2019, 9:29am

kevco wrote:
August 6th 2019, 8:51am
Thank you. BTW..I really like the new forum design.
Thanks, Dion did a good job.

1946-2006

biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » December 14th 2020, 5:58pm

TemerityB wrote:
December 14th 2020, 2:27pm
Maybe after today, that fucking valor stealer will never bring up another member here for any reason ever again. Hopefully.
What did I miss?

Return to “General Watch talk”