Zoid Zoomeister review

koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Zoid Zoomeister review

Post by koimaster » May 20th 2019, 12:09pm

I want to remind slackers that you do not bring his kids or family into your comments. :mrgreen:

The unique Zoomeister/ Blue from Zoid arrived on my doorstep and as soon as I opened the box I was instantly delighted at what I saw. The design is completely different from anything else that I have reviewed which of course immediately grabbed my attention and interest. For starters, the majority of the case is made up of crystal which allows you to view the inner workings of this watch from all different angles. Now Zoid inspiration for the Zoomeister is automotive inspired, but my personal interpretation of this watch is rather more of a futuristic robot inspiration. Voltron, Gundam, Soul of Chogokin, are just some of the inspiration I take from my interpretation of the Zoomeister. Now this is a large rectangular shaped case but the lug design and crown placement allow the Zoomeister to wear much smaller than the (48mm x 42mm, Case thickness: 9mm..)As you can see in the pictures the crown in located above the 12 o’clock position saving space and saving from any discomfort on the back wrist/hand.

https://timetoblogwatches.com/2019/02/2 ... oomeister/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
artman
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Zoid Zoomeister review

Post by artman » May 20th 2019, 5:40pm

This essentially is an ugly round watch stuffed into an ugly square box strapped to an uglier 2 tone band all covered with meaningless snow. There. I saved all of you the time it takes to click on and off of this thread plus the anxiety of looking at this crap.

Your welcome.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Zoid Zoomeister review

Post by TemerityB » May 20th 2019, 7:22pm

artman wrote:This essentially is an ugly round watch stuffed into an ugly square box strapped to an uglier 2 tone band all covered with meaningless snow. There. I saved all of you the time it takes to click on and off of this thread plus the anxiety of looking at this crap.

Your welcome.

Yeah, but the writing and photography were so good.

:wink:
Someone told me years ago that you never see a hearse being followed by an armored car. - Datsun240Z71

Return to “General Watch talk”