- Posts: 37912
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 100000918104351
- Location: Oregon
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 19124
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
I wanted t hate these based on the prevalence of shitty watch videos being made by hipster doofi types.
But these were pretty well done. Good job Mr. Baldass. I had to get in at least one shot.
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 5499
- Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Well, I'd have to add Ebel(a brand close to my heart) to that list..supposedly, a grandson that inherited the brand made bad investments in the mid 90's and had to sell the brand..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...