"Luxury or Lie?", by Jeff Hess & accutronitis (lies)

bobbee
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: "Luxury or Lie?", by Jeff Hess & accutronitis (lies)

Post by bobbee » July 3rd 2020, 2:40am

He is keeping his head down, probably thinking up some excuses or plausible denials.
He can't claim to not be either of those eBay sellers, I have undeniable proof it is him. He can't deny sending messages to the watch seller, as seller has undeniable proof.
He's going to sound like a howler monkey with it's dick trapped in an echo chamber when he eventually (and predictably) does go off...
Cowards and liars never prosper.
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » July 5th 2020, 6:17pm

He sure does hate me. He thinks my name is Debbie and I can’t talk him out of it. Of course I’m not giving him my real name and info, which is the proof he wants, but I can’t talk him out of it.

Like I’m going to give the creepy, stalker, druggie my real name and info.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 6th 2020, 10:14am

Why bother is right. If you haven't cornered this guy into selling the real deal by exposing him to the excruciatingly documented, excoriating extent that you have, you ain't gonna. Mission accomplished, a fraud exposed, the information there for the taking for the discerning buyer who chooses to do their homework. If he frankensteins any such buyer he is far more likely to suffer the consequences. And as a prophylaxis, merch will be closely scrutinized for authenticity and left by the enlightened, and a large number of collectors and buyers will just avoid the guy altogether.

And given his ongoing obsession and perseveration over you, the best revenge is to never respond, to convey that you have simply washed your hands and feet of him, turned your back, hccccck ptuuiiii. Period.

I wouldn't even post here to whatever extent it could get back to the guy- supply him nothing. Someone like that can digest any engagement whatsoever into something that nourishes their schtick. There's a lot to be had in the turning away and the rent free spot assigned, thereby. It's also the only way to stay free of them.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 27th 2020, 4:15pm

I have had my share of shitheads to deal with. I don’t offer advice much but in this case, let the fucker live out his miserable life. Life is too short for someone like him to even occupy a minute of your time. Karma is a bitch and he will get his eventually.
"Nobody makes a turd like that and lives!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » July 27th 2020, 5:13pm

biglove wrote:
July 27th 2020, 4:15pm
I have had my share of shitheads to deal with. I don’t offer advice much but in this case, let the fucker live out his miserable life. Life is too short for someone like him to even occupy a minute of your time. Karma is a bitch and he will get his eventually.
If I were bobbee, I’d have a hard time doing that. Bobbee posts facts about Accutronitis, his fakes and frankens and Accutronitis has posted freaky shit on bobbee. He claims bobbee was arrested and charged with abusing physically and sexually his kids.
That’s messed up, I would have a real hard time not reacting to that if I were bobbee.
Stevie always drums up new lies about bobbee, ignoring would be hard for me.
Hell, he thinks I’m someone else and he has been cyber stalking this woman. He posted up pictures of her, her kids, her husband, her house, her at her job etc.... The guy is whack. It’s easy for me to let him be whack when he is stalking the wrong woman, but if he had my name and was making up shit like he did against bobbee, I’d be sucked in.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » July 27th 2020, 7:54pm

codguy wrote:
July 27th 2020, 5:18am
Lots of bad blood between you two huh.

I'm trying to understand the comment about a Lord sending him snapshots of this forum. Is he back under another ID?
Accutroll was lying. The thread from 2016 was in a forum open to anyone. He still sends me emails demanding to join the forum. Anyone who knows of me can guess my response to those demands.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 27th 2020, 8:15pm

svaglic wrote:
July 27th 2020, 5:13pm
biglove wrote:
If I were bobbee, I’d have a hard time doing that. Bobbee posts facts about Accutronitis, his fakes and frankens and Accutronitis has posted freaky shit on bobbee. He claims bobbee was arrested and charged with abusing physically and sexually his kids.
That’s messed up, I would have a real hard time not reacting to that if I were bobbee.
Hell, he thinks I’m someone else and he has been cyber stalking this woman. He posted up pictures of her, her kids, her husband, her house, her at her job etc.... The guy is whack. It’s easy for me to let him be whack when he is stalking the wrong woman, but if he had my name and was making up shit like he did against bobbee, I’d be sucked in.
Well, hell. I didn’t know it was that bad. Yeah, ok. I rescind my advice. Sounds like he is dangerous. Hopefully he will get nailed for cyberstalking.

Jeebus, sorry Bobbee. Had no idea it was that bad.
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » July 28th 2020, 1:27am

biglove wrote:
July 27th 2020, 8:15pm
svaglic wrote:
July 27th 2020, 5:13pm
biglove wrote:
Well, hell. I didn’t know it was that bad. Yeah, ok. I rescind my advice. Sounds like he is dangerous. Hopefully he will get nailed for cyberstalking.

Jeebus, sorry Bobbee. Had no idea it was that bad.
No worries BL, he constantly makes up anything he can about me. He got my full name from Adam Harris, who is mentioned in this thread.
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » July 28th 2020, 5:38am

That picture in bobbee sig is a picture of Accutronitis. When I found that out, I almost felt sorry for him for being so ugly. He is Bruce Lee’s little brother Ug Lee.
I’m not sure what is uglier, his face or his personality. Both are freakish.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 28th 2020, 11:47am

svaglic wrote:
July 28th 2020, 5:38am
That picture in bobbee sig is a picture of Accutronitis. When I found that out, I almost felt sorry for him for being so ugly. He is Bruce Lee’s little brother Ug Lee.
Jeebus, that guy looks like he might have more than a few people locked in his basement.
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » July 28th 2020, 1:02pm

biglove wrote:
July 28th 2020, 11:47am
svaglic wrote:
July 28th 2020, 5:38am
Jeebus, that guy looks like he might have more than a few people locked in his basement.

:mrgreen:

Return to “General Watch talk”