The Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

koimaster
Founder

Re: The Alleged Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by koimaster » March 9th 2018, 9:27am

I reviewed his book at Amazon

Customer Review
1.0 out of 5 stars
This clown came into my forum, started trouble and ...
By
Koimaster on January 5, 2017

Format: Kindle Edition

This clown came into my forum, started trouble and then sent me threatening emails which I posted online and still have. Big tough guy who bluntly is full of it. A rotten book full of self serving, back patting dribble. I will bet apples to oranges the reviews are from himself or those he knows.

letter from idiot.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/review/RTKCL0E7F ... eml_rv0_rv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » January 28th 2019, 9:33am

I was going through some old emails when I ran across one that had been a review of the "book" our former head case member wrote. Apparently it was removed for some reason. I wonder if it was something I said. Other reviews are below and all are sooooooo, sooooooo positive!

joel blaser.JPG

joel blaser comment.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Marion-D ... ll_reviews

https://twitter.com/sugeblaze?lang=en&lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/joel.blaeser

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » January 28th 2019, 5:25pm

svaglic wrote:Is that underwear or a swimsuit?

not certain but he certainly appears ready to return back to cell block A for a bit of fun with the other boys. I heard they call him joel the bottom.

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Re: The Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by koimaster » April 27th 2020, 8:23pm

Biography
Joel Blaeser is the author of the non-fiction autobiographical drama "Letters from Marion", from Big House Publishing Inc (2015).

Joel isn't running 3 international corporations, doesn't speak five languages, and the only board meetings he attends are on waves. He enjoys sobriety and helping others achieve the same. Joel works as a regular volunteer at the LOS ANGELES MISSION, sharing knowledge and serving others, Joel also consults private clients about the finer points of real estate development and old building resotration. Since getting released from prison, Joel has owned, restored, and sold thirty eight pieces of property - making and losing millions, and eventually going bankrupt in 2009. He draws upon his broad range of experiences when teaching new clients sophisticated real estate money making strategies, or how to stay sober no matter what.

Having just finished his first book, Joel is getting ready for a nationwide tour about the War on Drugs. Joel has been, and is a speaker to students of law (starting in 1999), criminal studies, business classes, Africology studies, criminology, middle schools and high schools

https://www.amazon.com/JOEL-BLAESER/e/B ... dp_epwbk_0

1946-2006

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Nuvolari » April 28th 2020, 6:01pm

My favorite comment in the reviews:

“ Honestly, I cannot recall anyone else moving "up the ladder" like this. And my experiences were, starting as a Correctional Officer, moving up the ranks (although not as fast as Blaeser's rise to "fame"), and included positions responsible for designating inmates to the appropriate level prison. There was never an inmate who was sent to Marion for his "non-violent" reasons.”

As an actual real estate professional (lender), I found this comment pegging the needle on my fraudulent-bidnez-dude o’meter:

“He draws upon his broad range of experiences when teaching new clients sophisticated real estate money making strategies, or how to stay sober no matter what”

Teaching new clients ‘sophisticated’ strategies? Like what, one wonders...?

The only non-smoke-and-mirrors advice you could possibly offer would be, “Um, if you pay down the loan balance, the rental income will allow better cash flow...”.

There’s no magic in real estate income, Bubba. There’s no secret formula and no double secret-handshake strategies... it’s all largely basic math.

Which, it appears - based on the cajoling of funds from your poor heart-broken mama - basic math is probably not really your forté... or anywhere near your wheelhouse based on you allegedly ‘making’ - but then immediately losing “millions” of pesos.

In two words: Ostentatious Ignorance.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 28th 2020, 6:39pm

Nuvolari wrote:
April 28th 2020, 6:01pm

There’s no magic in real estate income, Bubba. There’s no secret formula and no double secret-handshake strategies... it’s all largely basic math.

Which, it appears - based on the cajoling of funds from your poor heart-broken mama - basic math is probably not really your forté... or anywhere near your wheelhouse based on you allegedly ‘making’ - but then immediately losing “millions” of pesos.

In two words: Ostentatious Ignorance.
Backed up with runny blue home-brew prison tats and a shank made out of a toothbrush.

Return to “General Watch talk”