The Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The Alleged Ex-Con, Mental Case Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by Luftwafflles » February 11th 2014, 1:20am

Horse Feathers wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:Don't get me wrong, this was great. But to me, nobody beats the ronco rotisserie chicken guy.

I had fun with him as well, but he was a relatively quick cut and run with a "we're all nuts email to Koi on the way out"

You may not recall (or they preceded you) our true drywall events but these are different.

Yeah, I get your drift. The ronco guy didn't have the tinge of menace that these drywall crazies have. But for pure hilarity, you can't beat ronco rotisserie chicken. And your reply to him, in my opinion, is just fucking legendary.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

biglove
Banned

Post by biglove » February 11th 2014, 7:58am

Looks like I missed some classic fights? Is there a hall of fame thread for the chicken guy, the watch repair guy and so forth?
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » February 11th 2014, 9:54am

You guys neglect to mention Horsetrack. The watchgeek with more money than God-according to Turd head. Blurry pictures of fake high end watches always showing in the background of pictures with his fancy new Invicters. His vacation home pictures were lifted from a professional photographers site. His backyard pool shots were also taken at a condo's community pool in Florida.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » February 11th 2014, 1:11pm

Mark1 wrote:You guys neglect to mention Horsetrack. The watchgeek with more money than God-according to Turd head. Blurry pictures of fake high end watches always showing in the background of pictures with his fancy new Invicters. His vacation home pictures were lifted from a professional photographers site. His backyard pool shots were also taken at a condo's community pool in Florida.

Yep. Horsetrack is a legend that will last a lunch time. Every time he did a review of one of his invicter acquisitions, he would end it with "Horsetrack approved". He was generally referred to as horseshit around here, but I don't want to speak ill of the dead.

We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » February 11th 2014, 5:48pm

elau wrote:What's the name of that dentist? Was it Horsetrack?
Yep. The famous dentist that had a dental operation room that looked like it came out of a 1950's unfinished basement.

gregl515
WIS - Retired

Post by gregl515 » February 11th 2014, 6:22pm

koimaster wrote:I sent the police in his home town the email threats he sent me via twitter and they responded that they will look into it. Had run ins with him before.

I am totally shocked! :o
"When you can't feel pain, you're dead!", Sgt. Laskodi, U.S.M.C.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.", Sgt. John M. Stryker, U.S.M.C. (The Sands of Iwo Jima).
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » February 11th 2014, 7:33pm

Tzimisces wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Falstaff wrote:Fake car salesman guy was pretty good as well.

Yup. I think he was the first guy to put his head through the drywall.

That one featured some classic slowpo antics as well, I believe.

Yep - 'Po at his best.
Dies mei sicut umbra declinaverunt
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 12th 2014, 12:37pm

conjurer wrote:

I'd gauge the TZ level of condition for that one to be 95%.

Quick pass with a Cape Cod and your at 98%

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Re: The Alleged Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by Horse Feathers » June 14th 2014, 3:21pm

poot74 wrote:So does this guy get to keep that $1280 from the kickstarter project. He only gave it 41 days. Sounds like a scam to me.

Money doesn't begin to exchange hands until the pledge goals are met. At that point the accounts of the investors are charged and the money is held in escrow and only partially released (depending on different circumstances the project commitment) . Additional releases occur through the product delivery cycle.
Last edited by Horse Feathers on June 14th 2014, 4:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

- JR of Reclinervision ™
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » June 14th 2014, 4:02pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
poot74 wrote:So does this guy get to keep that $1280 from the kickstarter project. He only gave it 41 days. Sounds like a scam to me.

Money doesn't begin to exchange hands until the pledge goals are met. At that the accounts of the investors are charged and the money is held in escrow and only partially released (depending on different circumstances the project commitment) . Additional releases occur through the product delivery cycle.

SONOFAFUCKINBITCH!

You mean they don't just give you the money? Well, back to the drawring board and whatnot.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » June 14th 2014, 4:42pm

3Flushes wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:

Money doesn't begin to exchange hands until the pledge goals are met. At that the accounts of the investors are charged and the money is held in escrow and only partially released (depending on different circumstances the project commitment) . Additional releases occur through the product delivery cycle.

SONOFAFUCKINBITCH!

You mean they don't just give you the money? Well, back to the drawring board and whatnot.

Am still waiting for your $10 pledge towards making legal replicas of $100 bills a reality.

Just so you know, an unnamed Nigerian Princess may decide to back the whole project herself.

- JR of Reclinervision ™
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » January 22nd 2015, 10:30pm

George the Fart Guy wrote:HIs buddy

https://www.facebook.com/jaguire56

Jack off Maguire

His twitter page

https://twitter.com/sugeblaze/followers

Does anyone following his speak English?

Looks like ole Jack passed away in 2013. That would explain why he has been so quiet.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.

Return to “General Watch talk”