The Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

ChronoMATT
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

The Ex-Con, Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by ChronoMATT » February 8th 2014, 7:30pm

If Alain will allow me to post this message, I have a couple comments regarding the massive asshole, known as Joel Blaeser, who puckered-up and blew a little gas the last couple of days to most members' amusement. I was planning to take the back seat on this issue until my name was put into the mix within his WatchLords' posts, and as it now turns out, elsewhere on the net, regarding the below Caravelle watch. I do find it chuckle-worthy that though he is furious at me, Blaeser is willing to post the photos I personally took of this watch all over the net to aid his search.

If this subject is not of interest you or feel it's much ado about nothing, I invite you to move on...

To those who care: The following comments on character are my opinion only, not stated fact, based on interaction with this individual.

Apparently, after doing a bit of web searching that pointed to a post I made a while back in WatchLords' Vintage Forum, Joel Blaeser contacted me via Private Message and initially seemed decent enough. He wrote his deceased father once owned the exact Caravelle model above and it was tragically stolen, never to be recovered. He asked me if I had any advice where he might find another and if mine was for sale.

Being a reasonably decent WIS citizen, I guided this stranger to a few online sources for vintage watches while flatly stating my example was not for sale. I purchased it for a chunk of change from the personal collection of a renowned watchmaker/collector of Electric and unusual watches. It's a name that everyone here would recognize but will be withheld to protect the person from potential Blaeser prison cell thuggery. For those into strange and unusual vintage watches -- I'm the only member here who is, I know -- this rarest of Caravelles in its current condition is quite a find. Most who've had personal interaction with me know over 20 years have been labored buying, selling and trading-up to acquire many Hamiltons, pre-1970 Accutrons, and Asymmetric/other odd watches that at a minimum are in Near Mint condition. Many like the Caravelle are NOS. These same gents here know I rarely, if ever, sell my final collection pieces. For those who haven't checked them out yet, I invite you to visit my Vintage Forum posts.

Blaeser possibly re-enacting what allegedly got him sent to prison? Did he hang-out at bowling alleys?

After several regular emails over the following few days from Blaeser nagging me to sell and containing monetary offers, I re-thought his heartfelt back story (now based on his alleged ex-con background, who knows if it's true) and decided to do something that was ill-advised: Offer it to him a price that I was willing to let it go at -- and it wasn't cheap. My thought was that he would likely decline and go away onto his search. Was I wrong. The thug instinct apparently learned in his early years and from girlfriends within the confines of his alleged cell walls went into full thrust.

Despite ignoring him, I was barraged daily, sometimes twice a day, with insulting and abusive emails accusing me of being a con and asshole, to suggesting I have low self-esteem because I'm overweight (sorry Blaeser, I'm a very fit racquet sports national champion). It got to the point that I had to reach out to my ISP to have his email address banned.

Most figured Blaeser was a FuckNut from his third or fourth post, so I appreciate allowing me to air this issue out a bit considering my apparent "lack of character" has now reached beyond the confines of this forum by the supposed spiritually evolved, Joel Blaeser. For a couple giggles, I have included a few messages I received from him below. It will give you a preview of the quality work we can anticipate in his upcoming Pulitzer Prize winning tome. And yes, they are pretty much in chronological order showing his Passive/Aggressive ways...

Do the rite thing, You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, Make it rite,dont be a foolish asshole. Whatever you do in life comes back to you in direct proportion, (good and bad) you tried to get super greedy because you covet something, you don't have to sell me the watch, you've ruined that opportunity. Be good to someone in life, do it out of the blue, make up for what you tried to get away with. Your ego might be telling you all the bullshit you fed me,( its not true a base metal caravelle is not worth it box and all) if you really believe that, then maybe your 50lbs overweight and just a fat greedy slob, I don't know, if thats the case lose some weight and stop being so greedy. HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE MATTEW.

Joel Blaeser

(Matt's comment: this is a higher than usual quality Caravel automatic model made of all stainless steel and no base metal).

Please sell me that watch…...

Joel Blaeser

Do you con people for a living??? You believe all the hype your spooing, I will help you lose all that weight for the watch.

Joel Blaeser

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND LESSONS ON WATCHES AND LIFE, BUSINESS ETC. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BAD BEHAVIOUR AND NAME CALLING. I WAS WRONG.

Joel Blaeser

WHAT DO YOU SELL IN REAL LIFE? Watches? do you really believe all the BS your spouting about a Caravelle in a box????? It sounds like you truly believe all that bullshit thats spewing out of your hole.

I got a great weight loss program if you need it…...

Joel Blaeser

Whats up, ready to re-consider,
COME BACK TO EARTH, STOP COVETING AND DO THE RITE THING.

Joel Blaeser

Oh, Joel, sweetheart, maybe you should consider some of your own advice, you fucking spiritual phony. How dare you end that video with "namaste".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wc6NpPeHA[/youtube]
Last edited by ChronoMATT on February 8th 2014, 10:41pm, edited 6 times in total.
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Re: The Alleged Ex-Con, Mental Case Known as Joel Blaeser

Post by Luftwafflles » February 8th 2014, 7:52pm

Maybe it's the drinking water in motown, but I am pretty familiar with complete assholes like joel. We turn them out in spades. A basic thug, thinks at first that he actually has the charm to get what he wants. When that doesn't work, resorts to mild intimidation, then outright thuggery. And while I have mellowed considerably in my old age, I can not help but wish that all of these types would die a really horrible, painful, early death. At best, they show us how low human beings can get. (and joel, guys get points for staying out of prison, not getting caught and then acting as if their failure somehow makes them interesting, you ignorant white trash piece of stupid shit)
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » February 8th 2014, 8:28pm

It's good to know the back story on this asshole, thanks for sharing. FWIW-I don't think anyone here ever doubted your character. A couple years ago, an Italian guy joined the forum to make me an offer I couldn't refuse on a vintage watch of mine that I had posted. Like yours-mine was never really for sale. The guy made me an insultingly lowball offer for the watch and then asked me to declare it as watch parts with little value to save him import duties. He didn't go nearly as far as Joel but I told him to piss off and he finally went away.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » February 8th 2014, 8:33pm

FFS. Matt, I can't help but feel partly responsible, by stating that a vintage watch about which I know nothing is with an exorbitant figure. Please be assured that I had NO IDEA of the back story. Sorry the ensuing hilarity was just one small part if a giant PITA for you.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
biglove
Banned

Post by biglove » February 8th 2014, 8:53pm

Does horology just attract and produce assholes at a rate far exceeding the norm? From the TV scumbags to forum nazis to disturbing individuals like the guy harassing you, Matt?

WTH? I don't get it...
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Post by ChronoMATT » February 8th 2014, 9:32pm

I appreciate the replies of support, gents, but my main reason for posting was to have place to set the record since my buddy decided to go beyond the walls of this forum with his thuggish ways.

As for Jason's post, trust me, I have extremely thick skin. If you can handle WatchLords' political forums, you can survive anything. I read all the comments regarding this watch model and had a good chuckle. To collect my favored style of watches, one must have a great sense of humor. All is good.

This adventure also demonstrates that what was meant to be a kind WIS gesture evolved into a bit of a nightmare. It's obvious to write, I guess, we must all be cautious with Internet strangers.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 8th 2014, 9:48pm

Mark1 wrote:It's good to know the back story on this asshole, thanks for sharing. FWIW-I don't think anyone here ever doubted your character.

Quite so. If there's any sort of help I can assist you with on other forums, Matt, let me know and I'll be happy to do it. It really pisses me off that this white trash convict asshole even deigned to bother you with this shit. All of us know that you're a man of sterling character.
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bedlam » February 8th 2014, 10:13pm

conjurer wrote:All of us know that you're a man of sterling character.

Agreed...though perhaps a little portly.

:mrgreen:
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 8th 2014, 10:35pm

The phone Number (WI based AT&T Wireless) and email address (he has a yahoo.com and a yahoo.cc account) matches what I found earlier

Joel Blaeser Look for my new book coming out, "Letters From Marion" about Prison, ... Joel Blaeser 414-397-3133 [email protected]

AKA Marion Federal Prison Inmate # 03491-089

Glad he didn't purchase anything from a member here, would not want this guy to have anyones PII
Last edited by Horse Feathers on February 8th 2014, 10:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Post by ChronoMATT » February 8th 2014, 10:46pm

It's a match, HF.

All his emails to me included a signature with this phone number listed. I could have posted it, but opted not to.

He also stated in one email he was wrapping up a book with an editor. I wonder if his publisher would like to know what kind of professional individual they're dealing with. Just saying…

Horse Feathers wrote:The phone Number (WI based AT&T Wireless) and email address (he has a yahoo.com and a yahoo.cc account) matches what I found earlier

Joel Blaeser Look for my new book coming out, "Letters From Marion" about Prison, ... Joel Blaeser 414-397-3133 [email protected]

AKA Marion Federal Prison Inmate # 03491-089
Last edited by ChronoMATT on February 8th 2014, 10:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » February 8th 2014, 10:48pm

Well, since this fellow is a speaker and an aspiring writer, perhaps some interested in his "services" may find these links helpful in an internet search. Just another public service provided by WatchLords.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 8th 2014, 10:55pm

ChronoMATT wrote:He also stated in one email he was wrapping up a book with an editor.

Hah, the idiot posted in the last week that all he has received are rejection letters, his attempts at self-publishing via crowdfunding were a bust

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/letter ... om-marion/

- JR of Reclinervision ™
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » February 8th 2014, 11:03pm

conjurer wrote: It really pisses me off that this white trash convict asshole even deigned to bother you with this shit.

Sir, I must kindly and humbly request that you deign to cease and desist in tarring all white trash convict assholes with the same brush.

Best regards,

jason_recliner
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 8th 2014, 11:16pm

Now he's trying to pitch his Prison Aerobics Program through yet another LLC (suge blaze enterprise)

http://wa-com.com/prisonaerobics.info

I keep thinking I'm at the end and then another trail opens up

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » February 8th 2014, 11:21pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Now he's trying to pitch his Prison Aerobics Program through yet another LLC (suge blaze enterprise)

At least he's pitching-in this case.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 8th 2014, 11:29pm

http://www.pokerpages.com/player-profil ... laeser.htm

$915 Total winnings

http://www.pokerpages.com/player-profil ... -ga-us.htm

$3,410 Total winnings

Considering their winnings I find it odd that these guys would have Pro Poker player on their Resume. I mentioned it to my wife and she said that could be a way of explaining a long block of time on their Resume (the con man version of self employed)

BTW: I doubt Turdling beat Blaeser, that dollar amount may be highly inflated ;)
Last edited by Horse Feathers on February 8th 2014, 11:35pm, edited 2 times in total.

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » February 8th 2014, 11:30pm

Mark1 wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:Now he's trying to pitch his Prison Aerobics Program through yet another LLC (suge blaze enterprise)

At least he's pitching-in this case.

:dsdd:

I'm always the straight man (no pun intended), well done

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 8th 2014, 11:51pm

This Joe-Lala is a silly convict fuck. It shows how well our prison system works, where an obviously sick fucking loon can make parole and be released into the Normal World. If there was any true justice, some Peacestone Nations bastard would have shanked this fucking loser to death in the fucking showers.

I myself will not give Joe-Lala not a second thought.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 9th 2014, 3:41am

Mark1 wrote:...FWIW-I don't think anyone here ever doubted your character.

Well, I sure as fuck did! I distinctly remember thinking "Jesus Christ, not only is that ChronoMatt a flaming ultra right, bible-thumping, book burning, birther,Bircher, machine gun totin', tea tossin, ultra conservative dick head, now he's trying to fuck over some poor reformed, paid his debt to society, ex-con namestie zinbud dude whose daddy been robbed and charge him an absorbatent amount for some old schmata watch. Freakin' Republikans." Ummhmmm, that's right, exactly what I thought. I was appaled to read this thread and find out the back thing on this thing.

P.S. If you need me to testify in any civil actions I would be more than happy to do so for my choice of any two of your asimetrikal hammies and $64 (US) Just shoot me a PM.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Post by catnap » February 9th 2014, 5:00am

biglove wrote:Does horology just attract and produce assholes at a rate far exceeding the norm? From the TV scumbags to forum nazis to disturbing individuals like the guy harassing you, Matt?

WTH? I don't get it...

Lurve I've often wondered the same. Disturbingly I have the exact same Muppet T shirt as Joel, bought from Target.
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

Return to “General Watch talk”