Watchery.com and Ashford.com

Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Watchery.com and Ashford.com

Post by Horse Feathers » November 28th 2013, 7:41pm

conjurer wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:We really should be ashamed of ourselves especially on Thanksgiving

Yup. At least we're not making Native American jokes.

One day the Lone Ranger and his companion Tonto were walking through the desert when Tonto suddenly stopped, bent down to the ground and said, - "Buffalo Come!"
And the Lone Ranger said, "How do you know Tonto?"
Tonto replied, - "Ear stuck to ground..."

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 28th 2013, 7:51pm

I figured I'd trot this old one out again:

Once there was a Native American named Bowell. He got a letter one day from the Bureau of Indian Affairs saying he would have to move his teepee to a new reservation. Angered, he marched down to the Indian agent's office, knocked on his door, and stamped inside.

"Bowell no move!" he said in a commanding voice. The Indian agent nodded, and said, "Go next door, they'll fix you up."

So Bowell went to the next office, which was the the doctor's in charge of reservation health care.

"Bowell no move!"

"OK, here, take one of these once a day, then come back in a week," the sawbones said, handing Bowell a bottle of pills.

A week later Bowell marched into the doctor's office and snapped, "Bowell no move!" The doctor seemed surprised, but gave him a bottle of larger pills. "Take two of those a day, and see me in another week."

A week passed, and Bowell presented himself in the doctor's office again. "Bowell no move!!" he thundered. The doctor scratched his head, then handed Bowell a bottle of gigantic horse pills. "There, take five of those a day, and see me next week."

A week later Bowell showed up at the doctor's office again. Before he could say anything, the doctor said, "Let me guess. Bowel no move?"

And Bowell said, "Bowell gotta move. Teepee full of shit."
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » November 28th 2013, 8:03pm

A little Native American boy asks his chief how babies in their tribe get their names.
The chief replies, "When a baby is born, the father takes him outside of the teepee, holds him over his head, and names him after the first thing he sees - like 'Running-Wolf' or 'Flying-Cloud'. Why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Screwing?"

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
gerdson
Master of Time

Post by gerdson » November 29th 2013, 12:16am

WatchDorks.Net wrote:...

"All right. We'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks, but we don't want the Irish."

:lol:
Gotta watch that one day.

"I'm Irish, sure. Racism's part of my culture"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrOVH-bLrq8[/youtube]
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » November 29th 2013, 5:34am

conjurer wrote:I figured I'd trot this old one out again:

Once there was a Native American named Bowell. He got a letter one day from the Bureau of Indian Affairs saying he would have to move his teepee to a new reservation. Angered, he marched down to the Indian agent's office, knocked on his door, and stamped inside.

"Bowell no move!" he said in a commanding voice. The Indian agent nodded, and said, "Go next door, they'll fix you up."

So Bowell went to the next office, which was the the doctor's in charge of reservation health care.

"Bowell no move!"

"OK, here, take one of these once a day, then come back in a week," the sawbones said, handing Bowell a bottle of pills.

A week later Bowell marched into the doctor's office and snapped, "Bowell no move!" The doctor seemed surprised, but gave him a bottle of larger pills. "Take two of those a day, and see me in another week."

A week passed, and Bowell presented himself in the doctor's office again. "Bowell no move!!" he thundered. The doctor scratched his head, then handed Bowell a bottle of gigantic horse pills. "There, take five of those a day, and see me next week."

A week later Bowell showed up at the doctor's office again. Before he could say anything, the doctor said, "Let me guess. Bowel no move?"

And Bowell said, "Bowell gotta move. Teepee full of shit."

And you call ME old!!!!!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » November 29th 2013, 8:48am

conjurer wrote:A rich Chinaman Asian-Chinese fellow goes to the eye doctor, who examines him and says, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wong, but you have a cataract." And Mr. Wong sez, "I ain't got no Cataract! I got a Rincoln Continental!"

In Louisiana, our garbage dumpsters are run by a company called BFI. It stands for "BREAKFAST FOR INDIANS Native Americans."
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 21st 2020, 10:51pm

conjurer wrote:
October 21st 2020, 2:55pm
Bump, for old time's sake.
Good one.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”