Watchery.com and Ashford.com

Tzimisces

Re: Watchery.com and Ashford.com

Post by Tzimisces » November 28th 2013, 8:28am

seaurchin wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:seaurchin, did we answer your question ?

Yes. This is possibly the most disturbing forum conversation I ever saw.

Went from Ashford.com to the use of the N word in today's America.

Let's just close this topic.

Use the search feature. You'll quickly find many and far more disturbing threads. We have several threads about bowel movements, if you're interested.
WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by WatchDorks.Net » November 28th 2013, 8:42am

seaurchin wrote:

Let's not.

P.S. Welcome to Watchlords... it's not for the faint of heart or weak of constitution.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

Dr.Morningwood
Watchlord WIS

Post by Dr.Morningwood » November 28th 2013, 8:44am

Seaurchin: Are you kidding? these guys are taking it easy on you!!

Tzimisces wrote:
seaurchin wrote:

Use the search feature. You'll quickly find many and far more disturbing threads. We have several threads about bowel movements, if you're interested.
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » November 28th 2013, 10:21am

seaurchin wrote:

First, you need to get a sense of humor. Second, you were obviously trolling for the types of responses you got. Third, I'm not in a position to say stay or go, but you would be much happier at Watchgeeks.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » November 28th 2013, 10:27am

seaurchin wrote:

Who the fuck do you think you are Shitbird, to say close the topic. You are the one that started it dip shit. Do us all a favor and go back to watch geeks! I'm getting the pineapples ready. I see a color change in your future. You can search pineapple to find out your fate.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » November 28th 2013, 10:42am

codguy wrote:
Dr.Morningwood wrote:Seaurchin: Are you kidding? these guys are taking it easy on you!!

And you can thank Koi for this, we have been quite nice since the last beat-down we received from him for being too harsh.
:sarc:

My hand is still sore

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 28th 2013, 10:49am

Horse Feathers wrote:
codguy wrote:
Dr.Morningwood wrote:Seaurchin: Are you kidding? these guys are taking it easy on you!!

And you can thank Koi for this, we have been quite nice since the last beat-down we received from him for being too harsh.
:sarc:

My hand is still sore

My wrist is still sore from last night; ShopHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQ had Allison Waggoneer on pitching push-up bras with Heather Hall as the model, and I swear to Christ I rubbed out half a dozen loads over here. Afterwards I collected all the baby batter and deep-fried it and fed it to my cats.

I hope this posting wasn't too disturbing.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » November 28th 2013, 10:56am

^ Conjurer, I just want you to know that when I typed "My hand is still sore", I thought twice but knew you would make the most of it

I was NOT disappointed !!

Hope that wasn't too disturbing.

BTW - Here is that photo of the Invicta Sea Pickle being assembled

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 28th 2013, 11:28am

Horse Feathers wrote:^ Conjurer, I just want you to know that when I typed "My hand is still sore", I thought twice but knew you would make the most of it

Interestingly (and not to be too disturbing) I took a monster shit today. Mrs. C had made her world-famous baked ziti last night and I partook of it pretty heavily, as well as self-medicating later on with plenty of Canadian whiskey.

This morning I was rumbling pretty awful, so I duck-walked to the toilet and was just able to get my ample cheeks onto the seat when the dukeys started flowing like molten lava. The pyroclastic flow of dung continued for several minutes, literally lifting me off the porcelain throne like my torso was some appalling-flabby Saturn V booster rocket. I actually started flushing before I left the toilet, as I didn't want to see the remains of the hooch and baked ziti.

Afterwards I used about half a roll of toilet paper to wipe my revolting butthole, and needed some baby-wipes to sooth my burning rectum. The smell was so terrible my cats were walking around coughing like they were trying to bring up hairballs. Naturally, such a massive oil-spill plugged up my fucking toilet; I needed to plunge my hands into the gravy up to the elbows to manually loosen the turds in the trap of my toilet, which was so nasty that I started to projectile vomit all over the bathroom, liberally spattering my Susan Boyle-getting-fisted-by-Bruno-Mars shower curtain.

Anyway, I hope this posting wasn't too disturbing.
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Post by hcharles » November 28th 2013, 11:37am

seaurchin try wearing these :vrw: :bhurt:

Thank you John for your morning BM update!
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
Dr.Morningwood
Watchlord WIS

Post by Dr.Morningwood » November 28th 2013, 12:53pm

You might have to send me some of Mrs.C's ziti. I have been bound up for days. So long I can almost taste it!!

If today's copious amounts of buttery and fat laden food doesn't do it, I might have to follow your prescription to cure my impacted stool issues.

conjurer wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:^ Conjurer, I just want you to know that when I typed "My hand is still sore", I thought twice but knew you would make the most of it

Interestingly (and not to be too disturbing) I took a monster shit today. Mrs. C had made her world-famous baked ziti last night and I partook of it pretty heavily, as well as self-medicating later on with plenty of Canadian whiskey.

This morning I was rumbling pretty awful, so I duck-walked to the toilet and was just able to get my ample cheeks onto the seat when the dukeys started flowing like molten lava. The pyroclastic flow of dung continued for several minutes, literally lifting me off the porcelain throne like my torso was some appalling-flabby Saturn V booster rocket. I actually started flushing before I left the toilet, as I didn't want to see the remains of the hooch and baked ziti.

Afterwards I used about half a roll of toilet paper to wipe my revolting butthole, and needed some baby-wipes to sooth my burning rectum. The smell was so terrible my cats were walking around coughing like they were trying to bring up hairballs. Naturally, such a massive oil-spill plugged up my fucking toilet; I needed to plunge my hands into the gravy up to the elbows to manually loosen the turds in the trap of my toilet, which was so nasty that I started to projectile vomit all over the bathroom, liberally spattering my Susan Boyle-getting-fisted-by-Bruno-Mars shower curtain.

jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » November 28th 2013, 6:40pm

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Q: What do the Chinese do when they have an erection?

A: They vote!

This rite hear is a rassist joke aganst Chinadian peepols.

Evereebuddy nos that its the Jappineese who can't knot say the ell letter. If the Chinadians coul'nt not say the ell letter they wood not naymed that pander bear Link-Link.
Jeebus!!!

Jhon; didnt' you not knoe that you arent' not, Not BEING un-rassialest not by just not colling them Chinkadians? and jappineesee And- such?

The P.C.corekt, turm is "assianeesee".
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » November 28th 2013, 6:43pm

conjurer wrote:

Oh sweet Jeebus! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.ade me cry!
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » November 28th 2013, 7:16pm

Q: How do you know if an Chinaman Asian-Chinese fellow robbed your house?
A: Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later the little fuckker is still trying to back out of your driveway.

- JR of Reclinervision ™

Return to “General Watch talk”