What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3097
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by ocean » May 22nd 2013, 2:44pm

koimaster wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:I guess you got your answer Koi.


Interesting responses. I always thought it was buy what you like as long as you know what it is your buying.

I believe you're correct. This the way I see it, I'd rather have a Timex or G than 99.9% of the shit on slop. I have no problem if someone spends it on a tv watch but know what you're buying. Most of us myself included have bought tv watches. The fact is at this point you put a Timex or G in my face or a TV watch I'm going to take the Timex or G. Does this make me a hater or elitist? I have a hard time looking at any tv watch without retching.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16886
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by TemerityB » May 22nd 2013, 3:13pm

koimaster wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:I guess you got your answer Koi.


Interesting responses. I always thought it was buy what you like as long as you know what it is your buying.


Hey, I agree with that, too. Notice I used the $300 mark as a line in the sand. Honestly, if you wanna drop 50 bucks on a Neptune or 150 on a SAN III? Knock yourself out, as long as you know what you're doing; but don't come here and shoot yellow pellets all over the place with your pop gun, kiddies. There's a difference between wanting to own an inexpensive sports watch and being a total dweeb about it - and I'll repeat this, too, there's a huge difference between a WIS with a beater and a dolt with a Bolt.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2823
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by JAS1125 » May 22nd 2013, 3:14pm

WatchDorks.Net wrote:Don't lie about yer shit and where it's made.

Don't create ludicrous artificial MSRPs.

Don't obfuscate the nature of the movements and other components.

Don't use fake natural materials (crystals are not diamonds and stickers are not mother of pearl).

Don't use substandard components and try to turn them into elite elements by attaching fancy names (tritnite, flame fusion, swiss gold layering).

Don't use bullshit terms like "engine" or "bonded at the molecular level".

When you use off-the-shelf components from real watch companies, just be honest about it and not claim that it is an "exclusive partnership with movements customized for us". (Oh, and when your Chinese monkeys fuck up putting the movements in cases, don't try and blame it on the company who made the movements.)

Don't base your entire brand on producing cheap replicas while at the same time saying you're "stepping up and paying respect to the heritage of watchmaking".

Don't do bullshit remotes.

Actually provide the customer service you promise rather than ripping off your customers further.

Don't hire ex-convict goons that make their bones by bullying your customers.



Stay away from those and we're good.


So...don't buy Invicta

Brevity is the soul of wit Image
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 3056
Joined: July 9th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Near the motor city..

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Luftwafflles » May 22nd 2013, 4:36pm

koimaster wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:I guess you got your answer Koi.


Interesting responses. I always thought it was buy what you like as long as you know what it is your buying.
Pretty much, not. At least in the ten months or so that I've perused the forums. One guy's standards are no "tv" watches, another's is no tv watches, unless it's his beloved Deep Blues, which are by any definition, a tv watch. It's cool, but opinions become standards when they are used en masse to criticize someone else's choice. I would think it tends to stop anyone from posting pics of their new watch, or declaring what watch they are wearing that day, if they're going to get a bunch of negative bullshit about it. In any event, don't really care, but yes, there are standards.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.







.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31783
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by conjurer » May 22nd 2013, 4:39pm

Don't make no difference to me what a jamoke wears. I do enjoy seeing people in real life wearing Invicters, though--I also laugh silently at the elderly when they rip off a fart.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16886
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by TemerityB » May 22nd 2013, 5:53pm

conjurer wrote:Don't make no difference to me what a jamoke wears. I do enjoy seeing people in real life wearing Invicters, though--I also laugh silently at the elderly when they rip off a fart.


Now, you see? I must be hanging in the right places, because to date - and I really mean this - I live in New York City and spend a lot of time between here and Long Island, and in my life I may have seen, maybe, seven people wearing IWG stuff. I really mean it; I see Casio and Fossil everywhere, but I hardly ever see Invicta. This doesn't count the only WG I've ever met, who was running around a Tourneau sceaming Invicta this and Invicta that, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a watch store (and the hired help was falling all over themselves at the guy as well).
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9281
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Horse Feathers » May 22nd 2013, 6:10pm

TemerityB wrote:This doesn't count the only WG I've ever met, who was running around a Tourneau sceaming Invicta this and Invicta that, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a watch store (and the hired help was falling all over themselves at the guy as well).


We need to hear the details on this sighting. I have seen a few but encountered a true WG last Saturday in Macy's. My wife was shopping and I was bored and remembered Foggy mentioning they had a decent selection of Bulova's so I ventured over the the Watch dept. There before my eyes was a guy wearing one of those funky Android's with the big springs that are used to clamp the bracelet on your wrist, fucking hideous. When he was finished his discussion I asked him about it and he regaled me with the full details, where to buy (ShopNBC) and where to learn more, you guessed it WG's. I was wearing a Seiko 5 and he looked at and said I could get allot more watch for less money. After he left the Sales Lady and I chatted, she showed me some Precisionist and Citizen watches. I asked her watch she thought of the Android and she smiled and politely said "well he certainly liked it "

Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41415
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by koimaster » May 22nd 2013, 6:54pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
TemerityB wrote:This doesn't count the only WG I've ever met, who was running around a Tourneau sceaming Invicta this and Invicta that, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a watch store (and the hired help was falling all over themselves at the guy as well).


We need to hear the details on this sighting. I have seen a few but encountered a true WG last Saturday in Macy's. My wife was shopping and I was bored and remembered Foggy mentioning they had a decent selection of Bulova's so I ventured over the the Watch dept. There before my eyes was a guy wearing one of those funky Android's with the big springs that are used to clamp the bracelet on your wrist, fucking hideous. When he was finished his discussion I asked him about it and he regaled me with the full details, where to buy (ShopNBC) and where to learn more, you guessed it WG's. I was wearing a Seiko 5 and he looked at and said I could get allot more watch for less money. After he left the Sales Lady and I chatted, she showed me some Precisionist and Citizen watches. I asked her watch she thought of the Android and she smiled and politely said "well he certainly liked it "




Seen a few in the wild over the years. One at my watch guys shop has a shitload of them. Was bragging about his automatic coalition whatever. I think I was wearing an ML that day. Anyway, he suggested I join WG and then Matt told him I was at Watchlords. The rest of the conversation did not go well. Saw a Pro Diver on a servers wrist a couple of years ago at the Cheeze Factory (figures). He saw I also was wearing dive watch so he wanted to compare. My watch was Dad's 87 sub but he did compare the two. Of course the Sub was over-priced and all of the rest. I did leave him a tip though and a link to WL written on the receipt.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » May 22nd 2013, 7:42pm

My guess, as far as the "not up to WL standards" statement goes, is that it's being used as a verbal foil or defense mechanism. WL can be an intimidating place, especially if you have little-to-no experience with watches, websites or both. So you kick your watch to the curb in the hope that you'll sound more knowledgeable than the average Horological Hank. It's only when you really begin to learn about watches - and WL - that the [largely self-inflicted] intimidation begins to fade...and when Conjurer writes a post like, "Amazing Dookies I have Known," you realize that there are indeed other sick, demented fuckers out there just like you. And, seriously: doesn't everyone laugh at geritological flatulence...?
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31783
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by conjurer » May 22nd 2013, 8:27pm

Mortuus wrote:My guess, as far as the "not up to WL standards" statement goes, is that it's being used as a verbal foil or defense mechanism. WL can be an intimidating place, especially if you have little-to-no experience with watches, websites or both. So you kick your watch to the curb in the hope that you'll sound more knowledgeable than the average Horological Hank. It's only when you really begin to learn about watches - and WL - that the [largely self-inflicted] intimidation begins to fade...and when Conjurer writes a post like, "Amazing Dookies I have Known," you realize that there are indeed other sick, demented fuckers out there just like you. And, seriously: doesn't everyone laugh at geritological flatulence...?


Thanks for the kind words, Mort. However, I would point out that the original thread you are referring to is titled "Dukeys I Have Known," just in case any of the newer members want to search it out and catch up.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9281
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Horse Feathers » May 22nd 2013, 8:32pm

Now I'm confused, is it dukeys or dookies ?

If both are correct when do I use one or the other ?

Sorry for the hijack, just trying to get my shit straight.
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31783
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by conjurer » May 22nd 2013, 8:52pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Now I'm confused, is it dukeys or dookies ?

If both are correct when do I use one or the other ?

Sorry for the hijack, just trying to get my shit straight.


http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t15573-dukeys-i-have-known?highlight=dukeys

The proper spelling is dukeys. Do try to keep up, old fellow.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9281
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Horse Feathers » May 22nd 2013, 9:06pm

conjurer wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:Now I'm confused, is it dukeys or dookies ?

If both are correct when do I use one or the other ?

Sorry for the hijack, just trying to get my shit straight.


http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t15573-dukeys-i-have-known?highlight=dukeys

The proper spelling is dukeys. Do try to keep up, old fellow.


Scroll up a post my liver spotted cohort, it was Mort's use of dookies that confused me.

Thanks for piling on
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » May 22nd 2013, 9:08pm

Yes, but dookies has that baby-boomer flair to it that "dukies" just doesn't got...there's no there there.

Sorry about the title inaccuracy, Conjoids...I'll do better next time. Honest, ah weeyull!

Hearse Flowers wrote: ...just trying to get my shit straight."

You can do this, HF, but you've got to eat a shitload of fiber and have a deep waterpocket in your toilet... Image

An, accourse, ah didn't not intendo to confuse, HF. I am now contrite and humbled...and muh t'ain't itches like a mofo!!
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » May 22nd 2013, 9:38pm

@Conjitater: hav ewe REALY gawT spawts own yore LIVVER?? ThaT scars me alawt, my aunt she HAD thuh spawts own hur LIVVER an she wuz DAID rat afterwards. Mebby ewe culd taKe sum andy-byotticks fore yore gizzard...? Ah heer that they done putt MILLYONs uh thees liddull CREETCHERS that'll eat dem LIVVER spawts all intuh tarnay-SHUN! Dass rat... it wuzz own thuh webs 'n shit. Gud luk an GUDNITE, Conjuhtomatuh...
DIAMANTE
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 1065
Joined: September 2nd 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by DIAMANTE » May 22nd 2013, 11:27pm

Luftwafflles wrote:
koimaster wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:I guess you got your answer Koi.


Interesting responses. I always thought it was buy what you like as long as you know what it is your buying.
Pretty much, not. At least in the ten months or so that I've perused the forums. One guy's standards are no "tv" watches, another's is no tv watches, unless it's his beloved Deep Blues, which are by any definition, a tv watch. It's cool, but opinions become standards when they are used en masse to criticize someone else's choice. I would think it tends to stop anyone from posting pics of their new watch, or declaring what watch they are wearing that day, if they're going to get a bunch of negative bullshit about it. In any event, don't really care, but yes, there are standards.


I realize the majority of folks that particpate on this forum despise Invicta watches and consider them to be PsOS. This has never stopped me from posting pics or posting a review of an Invicta I purchased in the my new watch forum. In fact, I just rolled over the 5 year mark with my Subaqua Blow Me and was considering writing a review of it.

When I joined WLs the appeal for me was the fact that it is uncensored, there are no standards, and you won't be banned if you don't tow the party line - this is still the reason I logon most everyday.

If you (not you Luftwaffles) get your pussy hurt because someone says TV watches are shit and people who buy them are retarded shut ins this ain't the place for ya.


D

Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 3056
Joined: July 9th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Near the motor city..

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by Luftwafflles » May 23rd 2013, 12:24am

DIAMANTE wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:
koimaster wrote:
Luftwafflles wrote:I guess you got your answer Koi.


Interesting responses. I always thought it was buy what you like as long as you know what it is your buying.
Pretty much, not. At least in the ten months or so that I've perused the forums. One guy's standards are no "tv" watches, another's is no tv watches, unless it's his beloved Deep Blues, which are by any definition, a tv watch. It's cool, but opinions become standards when they are used en masse to criticize someone else's choice. I would think it tends to stop anyone from posting pics of their new watch, or declaring what watch they are wearing that day, if they're going to get a bunch of negative bullshit about it. In any event, don't really care, but yes, there are standards.


I realize the majority of folks that particpate on this forum despise Invicta watches and consider them to be PsOS. This has never stopped me from posting pics or posting a review of an Invicta I purchased in the my new watch forum. In fact, I just rolled over the 5 year mark with my Subaqua Blow Me and was considering writing a review of it.

When I joined WLs the appeal for me was the fact that it is uncensored, there are no standards, and you won't be banned if you don't tow the party line - this is still the reason I logon most everyday.

If you (not you Luftwaffles) get your pussy hurt because someone says TV watches are shit and people who buy them are retarded shut ins this ain't the place for ya.


D

Agreed. I had said, not entirely seriously, in a different thread, that while my watches were not up to Watchlords standards, at least they were not XO Skeletons. Koi said there were no standards. And while I disagree, I don't mean it as serious criticism. Or that any opinion should be in any way censored. As I've told a few newbs in the past, you do not join a forum and expect it to change to suit you. I knew what I was getting into, and I like it just fine.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.







.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 10652
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by eddiea » May 23rd 2013, 2:44am

Luftwafflles wrote: Koi said there were no standards. And while I disagree,

You may disagree but Koy is telling you a fact, there are no standards... you wear what you want and that is the bottom line.
I myself have couple Invictas that will never flip for different reasons, I never thought of Invictas as real watches in the sense of what a true watch is, never lose sight of the fact, that they are pieces of shit, with no particular value whatsoever .
That been said , I like to wear them once in a while..
Last edited by Anonymous on May 23rd 2013, 12:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16886
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by TemerityB » May 23rd 2013, 10:39am

Okay, you guys asked for it: The Tourneau "moment" was about four years ago. My wife was in picking up a Michelle (don't say it, I already know), and as we were waiting for the CS lady to come back, I ventured to very last area of the "Watch Gear" annex (since changed to a full Rolex annax), which is where this particular Tourneau used to hide their collection of Invicta POS. We'd always wander back there, look in the display cases, and laugh at the girth of all the oversized Venoms and Sea Spiders and whatevers.

On this particular day, however, a true beleiver and his son come racing in; I don't know why, but the two of them were like hustling to get to where we were. He's looking at same the display case where my wife and I are stifling guffaws. Spotting a huge Venom, I blurt to her: "Can you believe this one?" or words to that effect. To which I hear, coming from this guy with the son:

"You bet that's big! Invicta makes the biggest watches around! I have a whole lot of them!" He rolls up his sleeve to show me his Invicta, which was a pretty normal-sized thing but their standards. I feel my face getting red; I had already done the WG tango by then and don't really want to abide these people. So I slide down to another glass case, where I swear to God, my wife whispers, "Don't you say it - don't do it. You look like you're going to bust."

Apparently not paying any attention to my attempt to slither away, the guy just keeps hammering home his love: "Yeah, these things are the best buy around because they don't advertise" and "I'm saving to get that SAN over there" and "I want to get my son his first Invicta," and, of course, "WatchGeeks is a great website," and I'm probably looking at this point like Ren Hoek about hit bash Stimpy in the head with a bag of Gritty Kitty Litter. I look at my wife and she's caught between laughing out loud and trying to run to the other part of the store.

"I hope you get what you want soon," I say, or at least words to that effect. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but his taste was completely in his mouth - a few moments later, he as trying on, I'd say, about 11 different Venoms and other honking big watches, and while this is going on, the sales team members behind the counter were just stifling their glee, waiting for carpal tunnel to set in or for his forearm to snap. One guy I knew there exhanged glances with me, we both nodded to each other, and we both made the "spit take" sound as we walked in different directions.

As for the times I've actually seen people wearing Invictas, one was about 10 months ago at a Men's Warehouse (don't EVER shop there); another was at a chain BBQ restaurant called Famous Dave's; the third was most recently at a Macy's. All were like big honkin' watches on really big guys. And a lady I bowl with (just don't go there) also owns an Invicta, but she apparently has her heart in the right place because she says she only wears "cheap junk" while she's rolling.

For years I never really told this becausse I knew someone who worked at this particular store, but he's not there anymore so WTF.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31783
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: What the heck are the Watchlord watch standards?

Post by conjurer » May 23rd 2013, 11:04am

TemerityB wrote:Okay, you guys asked for it: The Tourneau "moment" was about four years ago. My wife was in picking up a Michelle (don't say it, I already know), and as we were waiting for the CS lady to come back, I ventured to very last area of the "Watch Gear" annex (since changed to a full Rolex annax), which is where this particular Tourneau used to hide their collection of Invicta POS. We'd always wander back there, look in the display cases, and laugh at the girth of all the oversized Venoms and Sea Spiders and whatevers.

On this particular day, however, a true beleiver and his son come racing in; I don't know why, but the two of them were like hustling to get to where we were. He's looking at same the display case where my wife and I are stifling guffaws. Spotting a huge Venom, I blurt to her: "Can you believe this one?" or words to that effect. To which I hear, coming from this guy with the son:

"You bet that's big! Invicta makes the biggest watches around! I have a whole lot of them!" He rolls up his sleeve to show me his Invicta, which was a pretty normal-sized thing but their standards. I feel my face getting red; I had already done the WG tango by then and don't really want to abide these people. So I slide down to another glass case, where I swear to God, my wife whispers, "Don't you say it - don't do it. You look like you're going to bust."

Apparently not paying any attention to my attempt to slither away, the guy just keeps hammering home his love: "Yeah, these things are the best buy around because they don't advertise" and "I'm saving to get that SAN over there" and "I want to get my son his first Invicta," and, of course, "WatchGeeks is a great website," and I'm probably looking at this point like Ren Hoek about hit bash Stimpy in the head with a bag of Gritty Kitty Litter. I look at my wife and she's caught between laughing out loud and trying to run to the other part of the store.

"I hope you get what you want soon," I say, or at least words to that effect. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but his taste was completely in his mouth - a few moments later, he as trying on, I'd say, about 11 different Venoms and other honking big watches, and while this is going on, the sales team members behind the counter were just stifling their glee, waiting for carpal tunnel to set in or for his forearm to snap. One guy I knew there exhanged glances with me, we both nodded to each other, and we both made the "spit take" sound as we walked in different directions.

As for the times I've actually seen people wearing Invictas, one was about 10 months ago at a Men's Warehouse (don't EVER shop there); another was at a chain BBQ restaurant called Famous Dave's; the third was most recently at a Macy's. All were like big honkin' watches on really big guys. And a lady I bowl with (just don't go there) also owns an Invicta, but she apparently has her heart in the right place because she says she only wears "cheap junk" while she's rolling.

For years I never really told this becausse I knew someone who worked at this particular store, but he's not there anymore so WTF.


That's a beautiful story, T, filled with pathos and warmth and--most importantly--the ball-breaking of a clueless, hapless Geek.

Interestingly, when I was at my last store, we had a security guard on contract who wore Invicters--in has case, Prodivers, two of them, which he was inordinately proud of. He was an older fellow, with one of those Mad Men haircuts that made him look like a doltish Dean Rusk. He would wax lyrical about his Invicters, stating that he wore them because "people were always mistaking them for Rolexes," which just goes to show.

Indeed, the people I see wearing Invicters are either A) poor saps who got them as gifts from ShopNBC--err, I mean ShopHQ--watching relatives, or B) clueless, hapless Geeks. The former set of individuals tend to be regular guys who really don't give a shit about watches. The latter seem to be like the one that Temerity so elegantly described--hyperventilating about their wortches like a seven-year-old boy prattling on about his new video game.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Post Reply

Return to “General Watch talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests