How bad can it be TV edition part 2????

ocean
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: How bad can it be TV edition part 2????

Post by ocean » February 23rd 2021, 2:57pm

studmuffin wrote:
February 23rd 2021, 12:22pm
Where's the review? LOL... I can't find a watch anywhere, but then again, who cares. If that's a place holder, I'm stealing the image.
Try page 1.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Watch Noob
Banned

Post by Watch Noob » February 23rd 2021, 3:05pm

Hmmm, I think I bought my wife the 42mm version years ago and it's sitting around here somewhere, she never wears it. I may have to break that bad boy out myself and wear it. I think it's gold tone though which I'm not a fan. I do like the design though. **(@
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by smellody » February 23rd 2021, 6:42pm

Watch Noob wrote:
February 23rd 2021, 3:05pm
Hmmm, I think I bought my wife the 42mm version years ago and it's sitting around here somewhere, she never wears it. I may have to break that bad boy out myself and wear it. I think it's gold tone though which I'm not a fan. I do like the design though. **(@
If you find it, I bet the strap will be in a million pieces or will just be a sticky, powdery substance. That's what happened to my Dad's. I've been looking for a replacement strap for years.
studmuffin

Post by studmuffin » February 23rd 2021, 11:09pm

jason_recliner wrote:
February 23rd 2021, 6:49pm
Studmuffin is baaaaaaack!!!!
I was referencing Koi's post. He shouldn't do that to an old guy like me. Although I must admit, I wasn't disappointed.

I do drift in and out quite a bit. My passion for watches hasn't dimmed, it's just that I have other interests and only so much time. My American Legion Post saw fit to make me an "ossifer," no one else wanted the job. I do enjoy wit on this forum, and I pick up a nugget or two along the way.

Return to “General Watch talk”