Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Jamesbee
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 140093449672139

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Jamesbee » September 12th 2015, 10:29pm

rokwldr wrote:Just fucking around, Cause I saw the sign "from our trailer to your's" Thats funny as hell. I do own some Invictas never a problem, but they are cheap and sometimes ugly as puking in church. :lol:

Why, pray, is puking in church ugly?
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 12th 2015, 11:03pm

Jamesbee wrote:
rokwldr wrote:Just fucking around, Cause I saw the sign "from our trailer to your's" Thats funny as hell. I do own some Invictas never a problem, but they are cheap and sometimes ugly as puking in church. :lol:

Why, pray, is puking in church ugly?

Indead, JamesbeaArthur, thattis whut eye mice-elf wunted tonneau! Wye, pee-yooking in cherch cane bea benederet uh bee-yoo-tee-fool thang! Ass lawng ass ewe doan soyl thuh doyleez, an sew fourth. O, annit it hayulps if'n ewe din't eat no chairy pye, nosur, ass that wheel stane thuh bathtysmull tubs 'n whotnawt... They're wunts wuzziss gal hoo barftud upp uh prefect imidge uh Evlis Persley, ann ever juan frum jest ubout ever whare cum lookin' tuh sea fore theirselves that it wuzz in phact the king uh rawken-role his-OWN-self! Butt that thar wuzzuh oarful lawng tyme knawb a go-go... :| nowadaze it'suzz boaring round h'year ass wartching "Billie Jacque Catchezz thuh Syph" own thuh Vee-see-Are; M-O-O-N, that spayulls VHS,,,
Jamesbee
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 140093449672139

Post by Jamesbee » September 12th 2015, 11:30pm

Queef a gayurl pee-yooked upa elvis fayce in charge, then hows cud anythang Jamesbee morr beautificial?? Mebbe eef she manajid a john nettles face, butt thart is de-battled-able.
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
Hawk
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Hawk » September 23rd 2015, 1:31pm

koimaster wrote:Image

Puts me in mind of a classic Don Barzini post from about two years ago:

All I knew of Invicta was they are shitty watches of dubious origin. Well that and since I own mostly Breitling's, and owned a ridiculous number of them at one point (over 50 - midlife crisis post divorce. what can I say?) I occasionally would be asked, "ooo, is that an Invicta?" and quickly developed the reply, "No this isn't a god damn Invicta! What the fuck is wrong with you." Evidently Invicta's attempt to make their wings logo mislead others that it is a Breitling works.
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » September 23rd 2015, 3:27pm

biglove wrote:I miss Barzini...and IWB, too.

Well, both were around April of this year and I can't recall anyone pissing them off so maybe they'll be back. IWB gave me a great deal in the sales forum and no discussion of the pine barrens and lime is complete without Don.

Sometimes people just drift off.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 23rd 2015, 3:54pm

Hawk wrote:
biglove wrote:I miss Barzini...and IWB, too.

Well, both were around April of this year and I can't recall anyone pissing them off so maybe they'll be back. IWB gave me a great deal in the sales forum and no discussion of the pine barrens and lime is complete without Don.

Sometimes people just drift off.

Don Barzini, a fictional person from the God Father was here last in late may. IWB was here a couple of days ago. DB is at the Breitling forum.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » December 19th 2016, 2:15am

What an epic thread, with some amazing posts!
Mort's "FUCK YOU SONNY!" is a stand alone, such skill and time required for deep belly laughs.
You guys have bought forward my underwear-change day, you bastards.

Back on topic, I saw Bulova mentioned a few times but did you know they were doing it back in the 1970's?
1979 watch.

Last edited by bobbee on January 8th 2019, 3:08am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Watch talk”