Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post Reply
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 8669
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Falstaff » February 26th 2014, 8:12pm

foghorn wrote:Geez guys,go easy on Conjurer. They all can't make his dick hard.



I'm not sure if it's really the wartches that cause his talleywhacker to spring to attention. Given the sheer amount of time it appears to remain in that engorged state, I'm beginning to suspect an undiagnosed case of chronic priapism.
"Who are you?" "I am the new Number Two." "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six."
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9280
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Horse Feathers » February 26th 2014, 8:14pm

Falstaff wrote:
foghorn wrote:Geez guys,go easy on Conjurer. They all can't make his dick hard.



I'm not sure if it's really the wartches that cause his talleywhacker to spring to attention. Given the sheer amount of time it appears to remain in that engorged state, I'm beginning to suspect an undiagnosed case of chronic priapism.


Fals, thinking it's more like Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9280
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Horse Feathers » February 26th 2014, 9:45pm

Jamesbee wrote:Image


If I had the discretionary income to afford $25K watches I have to admit the gray anthracite movement/white gold case version of this watch would be on my list. I would love to just sit and gaze at that working away. Much cleaner then a skeletonized version of a common movement which IMO most are distasteful. This is functional art
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
Jamesbee
WIS Divemaster
Posts: 582
Joined: January 15th 2014, 1:20am
Facebook ID: 140093449672139
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Jamesbee » February 26th 2014, 11:34pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
Jamesbee wrote:Image


If I had the discretionary income to afford $25K watches I have to admit the gray anthracite movement/white gold case version of this watch would be on my list. I would love to just sit and gaze at that working away. Much cleaner then a skeletonized version of a common movement which IMO most are distasteful. This is functional art


Even though the asking price is absurd, I can just imagine watching that thing running all day. Of course I wouldn't like to step on any toes in this thread so may I say that the android is.. um, nice too?
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32532
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by conjurer » February 26th 2014, 11:50pm

Jamesbee wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:
Jamesbee wrote:Image


If I had the discretionary income to afford $25K watches I have to admit the gray anthracite movement/white gold case version of this watch would be on my list. I would love to just sit and gaze at that working away. Much cleaner then a skeletonized version of a common movement which IMO most are distasteful. This is functional art


Even though the asking price is absurd, I can just imagine watching that thing running all day. Of course I wouldn't like to step on any toes in this thread so may I say that the android is.. um, nice too?


Nope. They're both ghey.
User avatar
gerdson
Master of Time
Posts: 2750
Joined: January 7th 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Just north of Northern Krautland
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by gerdson » February 27th 2014, 12:12am

Uhm, am I counting two balances on that Android? But only one the left hand one is for real? What a piece of shit...
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
User avatar
Jamesbee
WIS Divemaster
Posts: 582
Joined: January 15th 2014, 1:20am
Facebook ID: 140093449672139
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Jamesbee » February 27th 2014, 12:53am

conjurer wrote:
gerdson wrote:Uhm, am I counting two balances on that Android? But only one the left hand one is for real? What a piece of shit...


Quite so, gerdie. But for a hundrad dollers US, how can ewe Goe rong?


Even if they is ghey? If thats the truths, then $100 can get you in a lots of trouble in Ugander these days.
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
User avatar
gerdson
Master of Time
Posts: 2750
Joined: January 7th 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Just north of Northern Krautland
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by gerdson » February 27th 2014, 3:19am

Jamesbee wrote:
conjurer wrote:
gerdson wrote:Uhm, am I counting two balances on that Android? But only one the left hand one is for real? What a piece of shit...


Quite so, gerdie. But for a hundrad dollers US, how can ewe Goe rong?


Even if they is ghey? If thats the truths, then $100 can get you in a lots of trouble in Ugander these days.


Or in Arizona. Well, almost.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
User avatar
Jamesbee
WIS Divemaster
Posts: 582
Joined: January 15th 2014, 1:20am
Facebook ID: 140093449672139
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Jamesbee » February 27th 2014, 3:52am

gerdson wrote:
Jamesbee wrote:
conjurer wrote:
gerdson wrote:Uhm, am I counting two balances on that Android? But only one the left hand one is for real? What a piece of shit...


Quite so, gerdie. But for a hundrad dollers US, how can ewe Goe rong?


Even if they is ghey? If thats the truths, then $100 can get you in a lots of trouble in Ugander these days.


Or in Arizona. Well, almost.


I tried to spend a $100 there, but they wouldn't let me cuz I had rhinestones on my belt. They called me satan and hurt my feelings.
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17701
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by TemerityB » February 27th 2014, 2:33pm

Mark1 wrote:Balance wheels are the new tyme knobs-extras are a sign of quality.


An astute observation. More stuff this POS has other than that POS make it seem more "important." It's the very reason dummies dropped a grand on a Chinese tourbillon when they could have bought, oh, I don't know, a watch or something with that money.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32532
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by conjurer » February 27th 2014, 3:53pm

TemerityB wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Balance wheels are the new tyme knobs-extras are a sign of quality.


An astute observation. More stuff this POS has other than that POS make it seem more "important." It's the very reason dummies dropped a grand on a Chinese tourbillon when they could have bought, oh, I don't know, a watch or something with that money.


Very true--Mark1 hits the nail on the head. Whether it's time knobs, balance wheels, or even (in the case of Invicter) misplaced cables, more is better.

This same Chinese movement was also used, I believe, by the Teutonic Turd Burgler* from that Kraut company I always forget the name of.

*Teutonic Turd Burgler gag © 2011, Temerity Laff Riot and After Dark Reacharounds For Turd head Ltd. All rights reserved.
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » February 28th 2014, 11:57pm

'S'cuse me Mister Congerbil, butt whut kynd uh've maske duzz uh terde berglur uze..? Duzzit havuh speshall pawkit that chew putt sum kinda gud smellin shite tuh keepe ewe frum throwin upp? Duz ewe kno whut thuh mos' val-yoo-ubble terd izz? Ah doan unnerstand why inny-wun wood wunnuh be uh terde berglur. It'z un offal whey tuh mayke uh livin...!
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32532
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by conjurer » March 1st 2014, 12:16am

Mortuus wrote:'S'cuse me Mister Congerbil, butt whut kynd uh've maske duzz uh terde berglur uze..? Duzzit havuh speshall pawkit that chew putt sum kinda gud smellin shite tuh keepe ewe frum throwin upp? Duz ewe kno whut thuh mos' val-yoo-ubble terd izz? Ah doan unnerstand why inny-wun wood wunnuh be uh terde berglur. It'z un offal whey tuh mayke uh livin...!


well Mortansen, the Probalm with the Terd buglaers Is that They are as One wood Say fudge-Green-Bay-packers. Oar, as Fatt-man wood Say, they like Two push terds, in That they our Intwo soddimy.

it's Is like, a joak, Mann.
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Insane Klone Posse - Post Lookalikes here

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 1st 2014, 4:50pm

conjurer wrote:
Mortuus wrote:'S'cuse me Mister Congerbil, butt whut kynd uh've maske duzz uh terde berglur uze..? Duzzit havuh speshall pawkit that chew putt sum kinda gud smellin shite tuh keepe ewe frum throwin upp? Duz ewe kno whut thuh mos' val-yoo-ubble terd izz? Ah doan unnerstand why inny-wun wood wunnuh be uh terde berglur. It'z un offal whey tuh mayke uh livin...!


well Mortansen, the Probalm with the Terd buglaers Is that They are as One wood Say fudge-Green-Bay-packers. Oar, as Fatt-man wood Say, they like Two push terds, in That they our Intwo soddimy.

it's Is like, a joak, Mann.


Whuh? Thass ubout az cleer as Stinkurman's Pond, Congenitaliar. Whut choose tryna say, buoy? USE YORE WERDS, Contittlater!!!
Post Reply

Return to “General Watch talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bbattle, koimaster, SurferJohn and 1 guest