Open Letter To Stephen Mazinger Tuffatore

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Open Letter To Stephen Mazinger Tuffatore

Post by 3Flushes » August 12th 2019, 11:19am

Hawk wrote:
August 12th 2019, 11:11am
In addition to plagiarism it's a pretty good example of the uninformed getting their information from the ill-informed.

The source he plagiarized has its own issues with Buddhist symbology*. Despite a wonderful CV suggesting, without evidence, some degree of expertise:
I am a Psychic Medium and ongoing sacred studies student graduating in Advanced Esoteric Studies, Metaphysics, Mediumship, Angelology and World Religions.

He's taking life lessons from somebody studying angelology - it don't get much more special then that.

*Not a word but if Dan Brown made it up this has to be the only correct time to deploy it.
Well, there's a shot at Angelology straight outta nowhere.

Why, I'll have you know Angelology was my minor.
Last edited by 3Flushes on August 12th 2019, 12:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Open Letter To Stephen Mazinger Tuffatore

Post by TemerityB » August 12th 2019, 5:34pm

Wow. As bad as Bazinga is as a blogger, and his watch taste is the shits ... as a person? He's proving to be way, way, worse. Everything about him his faux, from his store-bought muscles to his "deep" sensibility.

It's a flat-footed tie with the mouse as to who 2019 biggest horological douchebag is - only in both of their cases, calling what they wear "horology" is like calling a Bic a "writing instrument."
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”