A Watch Geeks Letter to Penthouse Forum

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

Re: A Watch Geeks Letter to Penthouse Forum

Postby DIAMANTE » January 15th 2014, 12:53am

Nicely done HF - very entertaining read! Posts like this are what set WLs above all the rest.

D
DIAMANTE
Watchlord WIS

Postby Dr.Morningwood » January 15th 2014, 11:16am

Thanks HF for the thread and back story.

If I remember correctly, Chuckie 9 is also a member at geekland, and I remember a while back he had done some bashing of their beloved Invictas and was chided over there. So for him Sotto's are a step up?
Dr.Morningwood
Watchlord WIS

Postby Jamesbee » January 15th 2014, 11:38am

Epic story. I released a lot of pent up sexual tension by laughing at the crocs with a suit.
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
Jamesbee
Watchlord WIS

Postby Horse Feathers » January 16th 2014, 7:24am

Jamesbee wrote:Epic story. I released a lot of pent up sexual tension by laughing at the crocs with a suit.

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » March 18th 2014, 12:36pm

Bump for this one, because the OP made me laugh hard.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » July 18th 2014, 9:09pm

ttt for 9 toes

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » July 18th 2014, 9:32pm

Wow, how did I miss this thread the first time around??!? The PH letter was so moving, I had my wife get out the latex. Nice job, as always.

Oh, and ol' Chuck easily ranks as one of the five biggest tools in watch forumdom. Or whatever that would be called.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Bigjimzlll » July 18th 2014, 11:35pm

Is he the douche bag I called a cunt and took his balls and 9 toes and quit?
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby Tzimisces » July 19th 2014, 6:30am

Bigjimzlll wrote:Is he the douche bag I called a cunt and took his balls and 9 toes and quit?

Yeah...in his welcome thread here. He deleted most of his posts when his head went through the drywall, though quoted posts saved many for later laughter. That was where he slammed the membership here for not having the wrists to pull off an Android. Im on my kindle so I cant link the page but it's well worth a look.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jb182 » July 19th 2014, 7:03am

This post is a true classic, just like the Seinfeld, "Master of My Domain" episode.
jb182
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » April 15th 2015, 9:44pm

A bump for this one, in loving memory of HF.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » April 15th 2015, 11:14pm

:lol:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Luftwafflles » April 15th 2015, 11:36pm

HF's sense of humor was amazing. Great to read the post again. Though this reminded me of just how much his wit will really be missed around here.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » April 16th 2015, 7:38am

It's very hard not to miss HF greatly. Gents, I'm still not over this one; I had some scant private dealings with him, and he was just a cool guy. What more could you ask for.

Laughing through the pangs of loss.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » November 10th 2017, 6:23pm

A bump for an all time great HF post.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » November 10th 2017, 7:44pm

Gone but never forgotten. Raise a glass to the memory of HF. :fdfd:
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby Mortuus » November 10th 2017, 8:27pm

You know, I've often wondered if this story might actually be about the one and only Oat Bran King, everyone's favorite morbidly obese former medical eek!-whip-ment (payce-maykers, of all things) saylesman, a man who'll do nearly anything to get his lumpen phiz on camera, be it TV or a faux celeb photo wall at a TV Wartch GTG.

I mean, the metrics are certainly all there, right down to the fearless use of Purell™ hand sanitizer to slay his extra-chromosome laden seed, thus preventing it from finding its way into any human reproductive system and thus making an even freakier freak than his own self...

Think about it guys; the man in the story and the reality from somewhere in 'ol Virginny are out there, and they are nearly DNA-perfect reflections of each other; the hapless, couldn't-get-laid-in-a-dollar-a-bang-brothel-in-Calcutta Hospital Administrator, and the hapless, couldn't-get-laid-in-an-all-female-cadaver-morgue Payce Mayker Saylesman. Both hungry for something new and exciting outside of their respective marriages; both itching for adventure; both so repulsively fat and ridiculously silly of mind that even a RealDoll™ would turn them down... :-o
"My inner cynic tells me that if the Chinese are all in on renewable energy it's similar to finding out the Ferengi have endorsed solar." - Hawk
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » November 10th 2017, 8:56pm

Mortuus wrote:You know, I've often wondered if this story might actually be about the one and only Oat Bran King, everyone's favorite morbidly obese former medical eek!-whip-ment (payce-maykers, of all things) saylesman, a man who'll do nearly anything to get his lumpen phiz on camera, be it TV or a faux celeb photo wall at a TV Wartch GTG.

I mean, the metrics are certainly all there, right down to the fearless use of Purell™ hand sanitizer to slay his extra-chromosome laden seed, thus preventing it from finding its way into any human reproductive system and thus making an even freakier freak than his own self...

Think about it guys; the man in the story and the reality from somewhere in 'ol Virginny are out there, and they are nearly DNA-perfect reflections of each other; the hapless, couldn't-get-laid-in-a-dollar-a-bang-brothel-in-Calcutta Hospital Administrator, and the hapless, couldn't-get-laid-in-an-all-female-cadaver-morgue Payce Mayker Saylesman. Both hungry for something new and exciting outside of their respective marriages; both itching for adventure; both so repulsively fat and ridiculously silly of mind that even a RealDoll™ would turn them down... :-o

Dang, Mort. I like it when you get riled up.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » November 10th 2017, 9:04pm

conjurer wrote:
Mortuus wrote:You know, I've often wondered if this story might actually be about the one and only Oat Bran King, everyone's favorite morbidly obese former medical eek!-whip-ment (payce-maykers, of all things) saylesman, a man who'll do nearly anything to get his lumpen phiz on camera, be it TV or a faux celeb photo wall at a TV Wartch GTG.

Dang, Mort. I like it when you get riled up.

Me, too!
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » November 10th 2017, 11:22pm

Tzimisces wrote:
Bigjimzlll wrote:Is he the douche bag I called a cunt and took his balls and 9 toes and quit?

Yeah...in his welcome thread here. He deleted most of his posts when his head went through the drywall, though quoted posts saved many for later laughter. That was where he slammed the membership here for not having the wrists to pull off an Android. Im on my kindle so I cant link the page but it's well worth a look.

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=18938&hilit=MBA

The denoument of Charles Ninetoes is, alas, pretty much a closed book. This is what I know about what happened to him, on the off chance that anybody gives a shit.

When Watchgeeks blew the fuck up, like the villain's headquarters at the end of every James Bond film, the surviving Geeks came stumbling out of the wreckage, blinking in the sunlight; most of them shuffled off to some other pastime, to fuck up that hobby. A few stumbled into, say, a Tourneau and realized that there were other things in horology than TeeVee wartchs. But not Chuck; he staggered to the nearest Precision Time Kiosk, and discovered a brand even worser than Invicter, Scrottomayer. He then washed up at WIT, like a Robinson Crusoe in Crocs.

For some reason he was made an admin there. As they say, in the Land of the Blind, the one-eyed man is king; Ninetoes was one of those rare Geeks who could form a complete sentence--he had an MBA, after all--and so was revered by his illiterate, mouth-breathing brethren. Alas, Chuck had a Greek (Geek?) tragedy-style character flaw. He felt everyone was out to get him. And so he left WIT. Some say he retired to Florida, others that he took a job in Washington, DC as a *gulp* lobbyist--presumably for medical equipment manufacturers who want looser federal standards for exam tables for obese patients.

I find it interesting that Mort above compares Chuck with pacerguy; while there are some similarities, pacerguy is a photohog, who likes to show off his revolting visage to whomever is dumb enough to look upon it. Chuck, on the other hand, always had a strange avatar of himself, at least at BDWF. I can picture it to this day; I believe it was at a wedding, and Chuck was standing there, in the sunlight, wearing a Edwardian style tux, literally grimacing at the camera, like a Mafioso snapped by the fucking FBI, or a celeb caught by a paparrazi. He's looking like somebody just shanked him in the back, and he choose that picture for his avatar.

What has happened to Charles Ninetoes since is, like I said, a closed book. He lives on only in our memories.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Previous

Return to Anything and Everything Else