The corporate web of tv watch companies

watches we all can afford

The corporate web of tv watch companies

Postby koimaster » May 11th 2016, 3:02pm

And this is the server directory for 32 Degrees owned by John House. Provided by a member of WIT.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Index of /
• .ftpquota
• 32degrees/
• atauctio_leo.sql.gz one of several on line auction sites owned by John House.
• aubert freres/
• balmer collection/
• balmer timepieces/
• balme rwatches/
• bidwise/
• brandt-hoffman/
• buech boilat/
• cgi-bin/
• deal leaf/
• force one watches/
• groupon slider/
• jules breting.tar.gz
• jules breting/
• Lafontaine co/
• leo/
• market_america/
• marko/
• military_exchange/
• nxs watches/
• omikron/
• paulperret/
• shop event/
• slider/
• ssv3_directory.php
• tschuyvogt/
• ulysse girard/
• unim/
• unimagazne/
• weil harburg/
• zentler freres/
• ~balmercollection/

JOHN JOSEPH HOUSE [#132332], 40, of San Jose was placed on probation for 60 months and actually suspended for 60 months and until he proves his rehabilitation, and was ordered to take the MPRE and comply with rule 955. The order took effect Oct. 5, 2000.

House was disciplined in 1998, but did not meet the conditions of his probation: he failed to provide proof of enrollment in a substance abuse treatment program or attendance at ethics school, and he failed to make restitution or comply with the terms of his criminal probation.

The underlying discipline involved a failure to perform legal services competently, respond to client inquiries, or cooperate with the bar’s investigation, the unauthorized practice of law and committing acts of moral turpitude.

The criminal probation followed a 1997 conviction for petty theft and the unauthorized practice of law for which House was placed on misdemeanor criminal probation for three years. As part of the probation, he was required to complete 300 hours of volunteer work.

In an appearance before the judge, House said he had completed 172 hours of volunteer work. The court subsequently learned that House bribed a teenage boy to fraudulently sign the verification papers stating he had completed some volunteer work.

He was remanded to custody, still denying allegations of a probation violation. However, at a later probation violation hearing, House admitted he violated probation and acknowledged his misstatement. He was sentenced to eight months custody.

In mitigation, House had serious family and financial problems.

http://archive.calbar.ca.gov/calbar/2cb ... ttdisc.htm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: The corporate web of tv watch companies

Postby koimaster » May 16th 2016, 8:43am

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Falstaff » May 16th 2016, 11:13am

Nadia Coifman De Lalo - secretary & director. Aha!
"Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
What's the problem HAL?
I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 16th 2016, 11:21am

Falstaff wrote:Nadia Coifman De Lalo - secretary & director. Aha!

Nice catch. Those bums can kiss my "S."
"Funny how some things that start spontaneously end that way." - Neil Young
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby tomsimac » May 16th 2016, 12:32pm

Good info

What a scam artist
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » May 16th 2016, 3:20pm

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby conjurer » May 16th 2016, 7:11pm

Dang. This shit make's Seiko's corporate structure look simple.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby hcharles » May 17th 2016, 4:16am

Just goes to show, that if you can dig deep enough you will find a wealth of information. Thanks Koi.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 17th 2016, 3:12pm

John House certainly seems the sort of guy that Geek-WIT Nation would cotton to; fits all the criteria to a T.
"Funny how some things that start spontaneously end that way." - Neil Young
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » May 24th 2016, 2:54pm

http://www.watchfreeks.com/10-invicta/2 ... ifman.html

I ran across this the other day while discussing some of the brands watch companies own which included the Swatch Group and others including Inflicta. I remember when the original S.Coifman models came out over 10 years ago and the claim that the factory was right next door to the Breguet factory. It turned out that the S.Coifman models sold were rebranded watches made by Claude Meylan and the "factory" was a sales showroom for Meylan. The link below is still live and represents more bogus marketing for a company known for it.

The only S.coifman to be found is a currently inactive company Simon Coifman Industries in Panama. And of course, Nadia Coifman De Lalo who is a relation to Eyal Lalo. Abraham Lalo is the father of Eyal. One has to wonder why so many stories about fake companies just to sell a product. You may search the Swiss Database yourself at
http://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/u/invicta_m ... .498-7.htm. You will find the original Invicta SA was dissolved in 2007 and there is not now nor ever has been an S.company in Switzerland. The alleged Tourbillon never existed and the custom watches made in 1953 are as real as the Russian diver made by granny lalo.

In a small music box workshop in 1906, Simon Coifman perfected his first watch movement in the town of Chiasso, Switzerland. The creation was endowed with gold plating and rubies for its 17- jewel movement. In 1907, he began crafting timepieces for the metal workers, stonemasons, cooper smiths and other local artisans. His timepieces soon gained recognition for superior capability and detail in design. Because of this focus and mutual admiration, it wasn't long before the S. Coifman timepieces were known as the "craftsman watch".

Influenced by the renowned horologist, Abraham-Louis Breguet, in 1911, Coifman successfully endeavored to build his own tourbillon movement as a means to honor the great master. In the process, he added his own complications and signature grace. Word spread quickly about this considerable accomplishment and shortly after his initial creation he was commissioned to build one. Since then, only four others were commissioned and it's estimated that they would, in today's market, be valued at $200,000 apiece.

In 1953 S. Coifman was commissioned to create an18K Gold Red-12 Mechanical for a select few collectors. The numbered pieces housed a limited production Valjoux hand-winding chronograph movement inclusive of two counters. Each part was hand engraved with all of the steel edges also beveled by hand.

In 2004, following several decades of dormancy, the S. Coifman brand is acquired by the Invicta Watch Group and is mindfully brought back to life. Maintaining the roots and spirit of its founding, the company still calls Chiasso home, almost a century since Simon Coifman created his first timepiece there. Today, the S. Coifman brand retains this reputation of excellence and refinement. All the pieces are exclusively hand built by an S. Coifman watchmaker. Continuing to capture the original aesthetics in design and craftsmanship, the exquisiteness of an S. Coifman timepiece inherently distinguishes the casual collector from the committed connoisseur. The legacy continues.

https://www.scoifmanwatch.com/about

quote=forzaferrari;2187874]Whoa there Tyson. Everybody and there brother knows that your main purpose in life is to trash everything Invicta. I'm glad after you wrote a whole page showing Coifman is a fake (in your opinion) that you went on to trash other well known bands like Doxa, Blancpain and Breitling. Nice work sir. A regular trashing machine you are.
As for the cars. Yeah I've had alot of em'. Oh, and by the way, the MGC was equipped with a STRAIGHT six cast iron British lump that was under powered and made for a lousy weight ratio and terrible handling. The Buick 3.8 V6's and 3.5 V8's delivered MUCH more power, were shorter in size, could be mounted further back in the engine bay improving handling and eliminating the Lucas electronics.
Now if we can get back to something you know a little bit more about ? Is that (your) Bremont the only one in the world or something. What makes it so special that someone couldn't do an homage of it ? I'm sure their patents expired years ago.
Would appreciate it if you didn't get personal with your response like your last one which was clearly an attempt to provoke me into an argument. I'll be the bigger man and walk away at this time. [/quote]

Once again an inflicta apologist attacks facts. But first, since I raced cars for over 20 years I think I may know one or two things about them. The B is a better car for conversion as there are many more of them to go around rather than destroy a rare C. As to your comment on the engine, the Rover 3.5/4.6 is a good choice, it is based on the Buick 350 and you do not have to upgrade the front torsion bars which are useless for anything heavier than an aluminum motor. Toyota Supra motors (turbo) will also fit without major mods.

As to the Bremont Supermarine, there are current patents related to design and the case. The watch came out in 2010 and patents are about 17 years depending on what the patent is for and when it was granted. So that cheap POS copy of a Bremont which cost between $4k-$6k new is indeed theft and typical of Inflicta which is not a watch company. Fake watch makers, fake factories, fake history and fake designs. Even the Subqua Noma is a rip off of the Zenith Defy despite claims the golden one that he designed it.

1:98-cv-04395-SAS-DFE Citizen Watch Co. v. Invicta Watch Co., et al

1:09-cv-02479-PAC Invicta S.P.A. v. Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc. ( that is the real invicta company owned at the time by Swatch) Cause: 15:1125la Trademark Infringement (Lanham Act)

1:02-cv-10133-BSJ Cartier Intl B.V., et al v. Invicta Watch, et al
Cause: 15:1051 Trademark Infringement

1:07-cv-00839-DC The Swatch Group Management Services AG et al v. Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc. et al
Cause: 35:271 Patent Infringement

And my information about the fake company S.coifman is 100% accurate as is the information below which is also on this forum.

http://www.watchfreeks.com/10-invicta/1 ... victa.html

http://www.watchfreeks.com/10-invicta/1 ... eline.html

In regards to Blancpain and the others, I was asked a question and I responded to it. If you are going to spend hard earned money on something be it a watch, a car or toilet paper, you deserve to know what you are buying.

[quote=ddavidsonmd;2188754]Invicta collectors get very defensive of the brand. Not sure why. I used to collect them until I came to my senses and realized I was merely enriching a shrewd but dishonest man so he can continue his Miami lifestyle. No more

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87][/quote]

exactly.

Estimated timeline of Invicta Swiss Factories
Invicta CH S.A
Route de lâhotel de ville 2
1344 LâAbbaye De Lac de Joux
Vallee de Joux, Switzerland
Fax: (021) 841-14-20

1. Watches Int. VII, 2002) "The Invicta Watch Group has evolved into one of the fastest growing watch companies and moves key production from Chiasso to a new facility in L'Abbeye, Switzerland."
Source - Another Watch Forum

2. From: Montres Claude Meylan (claudemeylan@vtxnet.ch) Sent: Mon 5/25/09 3:12 AM

Monsieur,
We use to work with the company Invicta in 2003, so some of the Invicta watches were made in our company. We do not work anymore with him. I am sorry, I can not tell you were the are made now!

Avec mes meilleures salutations
Montres Claude Meylan SA

Source - Another Watch Forum (interview with lalo)

3.Our new factory will be ready in April 2003, and it is located about 100 steps from the Breguet factory.

Eyal Lalo
American Time
January 21, 2003
Source - http://www.allbusiness.com/

(Note: I have private communication from Brequet saying 100 paces from them is Claude Meylan. Its exact address is the one Invicta gives as the address of its own factory.)

New facility and new factory imply this is a new building, rather than an existing one bought and remodeled. But that could be splitting hairs, esp. w/ English not being Eyalâs 1st language.

4. From a 2005 Invicta brochure:

Invicta CH S.A
Route de lâhotel de ville 2
1344 LâAbbaye De Lac de Joux
Vallee de Joux, Switzerland
Fax: (021) 841-14-20

5. 5/09, nous defions on WG:
Invicta bought S. Coifman and Potger-Pietri in 2003. Shortly thereafter,it wasannounced on air that the model Invicta he was showing at the time was the first Invicta to be made in the Coifman factory. So without confirmaiton from Invicta, and based only on logical assumption, it would seem reasonable that some Swiss Made Invictas are made at the Coifman facility. We weren't able to confirm one way or the other whether the same is true for Potger-Pietri.

5/09: same thread: âœInvicta purchased two Swiss factories in 2003 and have been doing a lot of work through them (like the Reserve Collection).

Upon moving primary operations from Switzerland, Invicta has continued to design watches, but have outsourced manufacturing to third parties in Switzerland and the Far East.

6. 2007 "Interview" of JS

Does he know where the Invicta factories are??? Where are most of the non-Swiss made branded watches manufactured??

JS: "Invicta lists the address for their Swiss factory. They also own the S. Coifman Swiss factory as wellâ
Source - another watch forum / board

Maybe the address was on the site spring before last, but it's sure not now.

7. Invicta Montres S.A. closed in 2007?

The question is if Invicta is a real Swiss company, not where the watches are made. You can ask The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry, and the answer will be INVICTA MONTRES S.A. closed down in March 2007, so it is no longer a Swiss registered brand and the name was owned by Swatch, not a Lalo.

8. 5/09, a WG:

I have often heard during Invicta presentations that they are made in "their" factory in Switzerland. That could still be the fact even though the address given by an invicta employee isn't the one, as per your investigtion. Wonder why he didn't include that address in his response to this thread, instead of questioning the motives for the curiosity? [Note: Eyal Lalo manager gave the Claude Meylan address.]

So what does all of this mean? It means that Invicta and the lalo have been lying for at least 15 years or more. Buy a Wenger, Tissot, Swiss Army, Hamilton, Seiko or almost anything else and you end up with a real watch. Buy a post 2006 invicta and a story and you also roll the loaded dice.

A related thread is here......http://www.watchfreeks.com/10-invicta/1 ... eline.html

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby PiningforElgin » August 12th 2017, 6:47pm

This would have been useful info! But photo bucket FUBAR made it hidden. Can someone repost the pictures?
PiningforElgin

Return to Affordable Watches