Duzo Ningaloo Reef

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots

Duzo Ningaloo Reef

Postby koimaster » April 20th 2018, 2:05pm

AA6A75E6-40F7-425E-A5D1-FCA0F56AC283.jpg

I had a chance to e-meet the man behind the Duzu brand and I have to say his enthusiasm for watches is contagious, his vision is inspired and his design is refreshing. I have been obsessed with the water for most of my life, from swamps to the ocean, love it all. Right now the watch swamp is poluted with uninspired rubbish, fortunately for every 10 or so rubbish pieces, an inspired piece emerges and today I will be looking at one of the pieces, the Ningaloo Reef, from the Australian brand Duzu. Both the case and dial are packed with unique details and creates the classic battle of attention. Who will grab the attention first?

https://timetoblogwatches.com/2018/04/0 ... aloo-reef/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Duzo Ningaloo Reef

Postby artman » April 20th 2018, 4:11pm

I don't like the script font. Is that shallow? I just can't get past that.
artman
Senior Member & WIS

Postby bedlam » April 20th 2018, 5:18pm

When the maker supplies their 'dive watch' on a leather strap...you have all the information you need.

And "stainless steel case which has a real, raw industrial architectural design" would seem to be code for its rough as guts.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » April 20th 2018, 5:45pm

I may vomit.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » April 20th 2018, 9:04pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:I may vomit.

Indeed, Mr. Bloke. There is, in this review, literally nothing that doesn't suck salty balls. The writing, the pictures (including a little action figure, which would indicate that the author is one of those insipid young people who are stuck in childhood and wear jammie bottoms to the local Starbucks), and, of course, the wartche, which makes me want to hammer a Cabriole table leg into my fucking ass. Everything about this watch sucks, except for the movement. It's too big, it looks fucking stupid, the finishing of the stupid fucking case looks like it was done in a high school shop for kids with won't even bother taking the fucking GED. Normally, something this fucking stupid to come out of Australia would make me come up with a Mad Max reference, but this watch is so appallingly fucking stupid, so Wagnerianly ghey, so absurdly fucking awful that I won't even fucking bother.

So, why does the author bother wasting bandwith reviewing (fucking horribly) this piece of motherfucking shit, this revolting, smegma-dripping, cocksucking wartche? What does he get out of it? Did some Australian give it to him, and sucked his dick in the fucking bargain?

I have no words!
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » April 21st 2018, 12:03am

"Easy to grip." So is the maker's knob, apparently.

Timetoflogdolphins.com
"fact of the day, 1 out of 3 trump supporters are as stupid as the other 2" ~ Twitter

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine."

"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby svaglic » April 21st 2018, 7:48am

I like the Glycine Ningaloo reef better.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Hail Britannia