Hello Everyone

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Tzimisces » January 2nd 2013, 2:44pm

You gave us a toy and now you don't us to play with it? That's not fair.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
User avatar
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: August 10th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Amelia, VA

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby koimaster » January 2nd 2013, 3:12pm

Tzimisces wrote:You gave us a toy and now you don't us to play with it? That's not fair.



play with your toys all you want but geez, put it out of its' misery sometime in the future would you. Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 33806
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby johnywatchman » January 2nd 2013, 3:54pm

Tzimisces wrote:Fool's Gold.

Image

Image



Oh, and jonny? FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN PUKE I"LL KILL YOU I"LL RIP YOUR FUCKIN EYEBALLS OUT.....................................................................................................................................................that's a very nice suggestion for a watch. Thank you very much for the kind words...........................................................I"LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR CAT YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG I HAVE A BULLET IN MY BRAINSTEM FUCK YOU FUCK YOU................................................................................perhaps we can meet for a cup of tea and some strawberry scones?




That's jail bate .



I dont do tea or scones - but a coffee and johnny cake I will have .

I love your post! Image



Lithium ... lol Say fellas please come and visit me for a day of watch talk and recon work. Don't bring any Invicshits with ya.Image



My Boschett is in - I like it . Very good decision.



Now - Hamilton - looks like a solid company ???



Hope y'all are doing well. Remember, 50c, frogs, bunjee cord, swamp water, Sinatra, blues, bb, Elvis, toxic waste, jerky and jelly.Image
johnywatchman
Troll
 
Posts: 38
Joined: December 28th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby johnywatchman » January 2nd 2013, 4:01pm

Tzimisces wrote:Fool's Gold.

Image

Image



Oh, and jonny? FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN PUKE I"LL KILL YOU I"LL RIP YOUR FUCKIN EYEBALLS OUT.....................................................................................................................................................that's a very nice suggestion for a watch. Thank you very much for the kind words...........................................................I"LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR CAT YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG I HAVE A BULLET IN MY BRAINSTEM FUCK YOU FUCK YOU................................................................................perhaps we can meet for a cup of tea and some strawberry scones?




ImageI love it ! Your wild.... lol



Now I think we should look into Hamilton watches, they seem solid.



Come up for a visit fellas anytime- we will have coffee and go huntin' or talk watches. Just dont bring any Invicshits !Image



No lithium cowboy ..



Remember. 50cc, Sinatra, blue velvet, jelly, Elvis, frog legs, charlie, fritters, grease, hoola, thyme, and the Lord.
johnywatchman
Troll
 
Posts: 38
Joined: December 28th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby AJC » January 2nd 2013, 4:07pm

Go away, we've already moved on to the next troll.
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby AntFarm » January 2nd 2013, 4:31pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Ok, will try this again as Bandidas seemed to be a miss

Terrible movies you watch because of the women

Elizabeth Berkley, the only reason to watch Showgirls

Image

Trust me HF the Bandidas were not a miss on me... Gotta love Selma Hayek
From dusk til Dawn...
User avatar
AntFarm
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: October 30th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: E. Northport, NY

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby ocean » January 2nd 2013, 5:17pm

I think I have seen enough from this fucking TROLL. I have sat back long enough. So troll you want to go after my friends, wrong fucking SHITBIRD. If you want to try someone try me. Butt boy. Shitbirds should fucking shut up and learn something but you want to get into it with them fuck you troll get off this forum life will get alot harder for from this point forward. I promise to fuck with your dumb ass every chance I get going forward.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2926
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby johnywatchman » January 2nd 2013, 8:10pm

ocean wrote:I think I have seen enough from this fucking TROLL. I have sat back long enough. So troll you want to go after my friends, wrong fucking SHITBIRD. If you want to try someone try me. Butt boy. Shitbirds should fucking shut up and learn something but you want to get into it with them fuck you troll get off this forum life will get alot harder for from this point forward. I promise to fuck with your dumb ass every chance I get going forward.


Image



Tic toc toc tic... Tricks are for kids - silly rabbit !

Image



Ocean baby, why the anger ? Did you know that watches can bring joy and happiness?

Bless you Ocean
johnywatchman
Troll
 
Posts: 38
Joined: December 28th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby hapster » January 2nd 2013, 9:07pm

Wow... This has to be one of the most entertaining threads that I have had the pleasure reading on the forum in quite some time.

Seriously...

Thank you Image
User avatar
hapster
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 292
Joined: February 9th 2012, 11:00pm
Location: PA

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby johnywatchman » January 3rd 2013, 4:28pm

Very nice Koi.

Slainte
johnywatchman
Troll
 
Posts: 38
Joined: December 28th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby AJC » January 3rd 2013, 6:24pm

Tzimisces wrote:Image


That's a very cute kitten.
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby abduksion » January 11th 2013, 12:48am

To the Op welcome and enjoy shitbird.

I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
User avatar
abduksion
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: May 20th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby tomsimac » January 16th 2013, 7:33am

This guy is playing a game. He is more than likely the same person AKA Wasp. He is according to his bio a computer nerd. Uses proxies or different IP addresses from various computers or phones. He banters between various avatars he runs in the thread. Lives in NJ and more than likely has his friends watch as guests while he plays for pay. WG troll. Sure it is fun, but he/it whatever won't go away easily.
User avatar
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 799
Joined: October 16th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: So. California

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Horse Feathers » January 16th 2013, 7:36am

tomsimac wrote:This guy is playing a game. He is more than likely the same person AKA Wasp. He is according to his bio a computer nerd. Uses proxies or different IP addresses from various computers or phones. He banters between various avatars he runs in the thread. Lives in NJ and more than likely has his friends watch as guests while he plays for pay. WG troll. Sure it is fun, but he/it whatever won't go away easily.


Jesus, why did you bump this thread, it was finally dead for (5) days. Am fairly certain Koi understands proxy/ip games
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 9282
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Watch Noob » January 16th 2013, 10:17am

He earned a new title this morning with a brand new color to go with it.
Image
User avatar
Watch Noob
Founding Member
 
Posts: 7511
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby 3Flushes » January 16th 2013, 10:41am

If no one would play with the jackoff at recess, he'd leave the playground.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » January 16th 2013, 1:32pm

3Flushes wrote:If no one would play with the jackoff at recess, he'd leave the playground.


Awww... Johny's gone. And there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Image
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25911
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » January 16th 2013, 4:29pm

Good gravy. I was pretty sick when this thread started..and I missed the whole thing!


Thank you for one less troll in my life, sweet Jebus.
A real hero never claims to be a hero.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 13809
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby AJC » January 16th 2013, 4:47pm

conjurer wrote:
3Flushes wrote:If no one would play with the jackoff at recess, he'd leave the playground.


Awww... Johny's gone. And there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Image


What do you mean? uh... what do you mean?














They whacked him! They fuckin whacked him!
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » January 16th 2013, 4:52pm

AJC wrote:
conjurer wrote:
3Flushes wrote:If no one would play with the jackoff at recess, he'd leave the playground.


Awww... Johny's gone. And there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Image


What do you mean? uh... what do you mean?














They whacked him! They fuckin whacked him!


It was between the Lords. It was real greaseball shit.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25911
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby AJC » January 16th 2013, 4:54pm

They even shot Johny in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.









Now go get your fucking shine box!!
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » January 16th 2013, 5:00pm

Damn! One less troll and quotes from the greatest movie ever made. My day!

Two Luckys!
A real hero never claims to be a hero.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 13809
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » January 16th 2013, 6:00pm

AJC wrote:They even shot Johny in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.









Now go get your fucking shine box!!


And that's that.

Image

Hey, he looks like somebody we know!
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25911
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Horse Feathers » January 16th 2013, 7:29pm

When they found johnywatchman in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 9282
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » January 16th 2013, 8:49pm

Horse Feathers wrote:When they found johnywatchman in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.


Image

I thought he'd never shut the fuck up!
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25911
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron