Hi from Lethbridge, Alberta

Re: Hi from Lethbridge, Alberta

Postby AlbertaTime » October 7th 2017, 4:22pm

I know where Alberta is, I know a few things about some watches, so: Welcome! I can help Conjurer find us if he needs/wants to.

Quick help: it's inches north of where the people who want to be Mental Toss Flycoons want to live.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Postby bedlam » October 7th 2017, 7:54pm

Welcome.

I assure you that if you participate beyond just shilling for your endeavours, you will get a ton out of this place. Look forward to seeing you on the threads.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » October 7th 2017, 8:20pm

More Canada 'round here is okay with me. Hello.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby svaglic » October 7th 2017, 8:26pm

bedlam wrote:Welcome.

I assure you that if you participate beyond just shilling for your endeavours, you will get a ton out of this place. Look forward to seeing you on the threads.

Bedlam just wants more orange divers so he can see them without a flash at 30 feet.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bedlam » October 7th 2017, 8:29pm

svaglic wrote:
bedlam wrote:Welcome.

Bedlam just wants more orange divers so he can see them without a flash at 30 feet.

I'm really that transparent? Damn it.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Previous

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself