PHOIBOS WATCHES

watches we all can afford

PHOIBOS WATCHES

Postby koimaster » November 2nd 2017, 2:17pm

Hello Friends,

We are Ethan Guo and Emily Feng, a young couple from China. In 2014 we took a trip to Greece, attracted by its rich history and beautiful landscape. Inspired by our visit, in 2016 we established our own watch brand: PHOIBOS. The name PHOIBOS comes from Ancient Greek Mythology and is the other name of the God of light and sun, Apollo. The meaning of PHOIBOS is “Bright, Shining One”.

According to the latest reports, the total number of watches produced annually by the Chinese watch industry is over 1.2 billion units. China is also a major producer of OEM or ‘white label’ watches. There are many watch brands being sold around the world as non-Chinese brands that are almost entirely made in China. Their retail price is usually 5-7 times more than the product costs to manufacture. Our goal is to offer solid, reliable, classically styled watches at reasonable prices to global consumers.

We strive to manufacture watches of superior quality. As such we only use Swiss quartz movements and Swiss or Japanese automatic movements, made by expert hands. PHOIBOS watches are designed to withstand the most demanding real-world conditions for a long life. Every care is taken to ensure that your watch meets the highest standards before it leaves our workshop. You can trust our experience and professionalism.

We offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty for quartz watches and 2 year manufacturer warranty for automatic watches. Our North America Authorized Service Center is Time-Tec Watch Service Center, located in Los Angeles, CA, 90014, United States; the No.1 watch service center on the west coast.

We look forward to supplying your new PHOIBOS watch!

Ethan & Emily

http://phoiboswatch.com/shop-all/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: PHOIBOS WATCHES

Postby foghorn » November 2nd 2017, 2:48pm

I've been tempted a few times but never bought one. They look OK on paper.
I think Big Love had one.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby koimaster » November 2nd 2017, 3:42pm

foghorn wrote:I've been tempted a few times but never bought one. They look OK on paper.
I think Big Love had one.

look a bit like DB. For the $ not a bad purchase.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » November 2nd 2017, 5:02pm

Shockingly, Amazon has a lot of Phoibos watches. I bet however we'd produce that brand, we'd be off the mark. Tell you what - sapphire and auto with SS and Superluminova for under two bills isn't too shabby.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » November 2nd 2017, 10:49pm

Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. And felt like the quality was good enough to actually take into water which is far more than I can say about competing Chinese brands in that price range.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to Affordable Watches